• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Mr Sock
GOLD Member since Apr 2001

Total posts: 94
Posted:Any suggestions?

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

Delete Topic

tekknogurrl
BRONZE Member since Feb 2001

Total posts: 90
Posted:"Mr Sock" sounds pretty good to me
Non-Https Image Link

~K~No matter what you do, one billion Chinese won't care.

Delete

firefly

Total posts: 52
Posted:how about "burning sock"???

frank bentzin

Delete

Pele
BRONZE Member since Dec 2000

Pele

the henna lady

Total posts: 6193
Posted:Depends on what you do, what your "act" fully entails and what venues you intend to perform in. Can you give us a bit more detail of your intentions here?------------------Pele Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir...

Pele
Higher, higher burning fire...making music like a choir
"Oooh look! A pub!" -exclaimed after recovering from a stupid fall
"And for the decadence of art, nothing beats a roaring fire." -TMK

Delete

Posted:i'm pretty down with mr. sock. who says your stage name has to have anything to do with your act? mr. sock is memorable, catchy and a little disturbing. :-)

Delete

Posted:how about "almost as cool as redbrother"then you could get out there and say "hi y'all, i'm almost as cool as redbrother, and it's so great to be able to perform here today."i would give you like seven cool points if you did that

Delete

CAINED-AND-UNABLE

Total posts: 214
Posted:sock boy(then if by a wierd , freaky coincidence we hooked up it would be: poi boy and sock boy)
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Thistle

Thistle

old hand

Total posts: 950
Posted:How about the name of your first pet as a first name and your street name as a surname.Or your fave sweet/candy and mums maiden name.That would make me Candy Tiverton or Minstrel Morley.Naa, I think i prefer Thistlefirepixie
Non-Https Image Link
Wot would you be?

Are we nearly there yet?

Delete

bobrob

Total posts: 61
Posted:that'd make me: Maru Silverdaleor Hash-Cake Miernik (wait - wasnt that my mums nickname at school?)by the way, is the sock your costume, i mean, do you wear it over your little fella and do fire in the nud? if not? why not?bobrob

Delete

Bushido HEAT

Total posts: 10
Posted:How about En Fuego?
Non-Https Image Link
(Whatever you do you can't take mine
Non-Https Image Link
)

Delete

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:do a mobster name...Tommy (No socks)or vinny (twinkle toes)"the Flaming sock"We can go the comic book route..Firestorm, Darkseid, Pyro, havok, Archangel, or go with a something like..."POI-siden". Greek god of fire twirling. "ASH"..OOOOHHH i like "CINDER". If you dont take that i will if i ever perform with fire.CINDER is the way to go...Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

Mr Sock

Posted:I'm ahead of you super, i had my first paid performance last saturday and that's what i used. Its a kick ass name, until you posted i was a lil worried that someone might've beat me to it. I don't know, we'll see if anyone else performs as Cinder cause if they do they'll probably attack me for stealin their name :P------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted - Martin Luther King Jr.

Delete

Mr Sock

Posted:Personally, i think En Fuego's a hot name too
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Superman
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

Superman

Total posts: 829
Posted:You already thought of it huh...Thats scary if you think like me..hee hee
Non-Https Image Link
En Fuego.... id go with that too..."s"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

Delete

Posted:Hmmm, Thistle, I'd be Sweetie Folsom or Nips McDannell. Sweetie Folsom, that's sounds so burlesque. Diana

Delete

kmactane

Total posts: 97
Posted:Diana--You live on Folsom Street? Wild. I'm damn close to Eighth and Folsom.

Delete

Tsumi

Total posts: 32
Posted:LOL! Reznor Holloway and White Rabbit Matayoshi.My names suck
Non-Https Image Link

Delete

Mr Sock

Posted:After consultation with several of my friends, the general consensus is that Enfuego is a better name for me (apparently i'm not comic booky enough for cinder
Non-Https Image Link
) So as of now i'll be using that. Thanks for your suggestions all! (esp bushido!)------------------"Human salvation lies in the hands of the creatively maladjusted" - Martin Luther King Jr.

Delete

Bushido HEAT

Total posts: 10
Posted:No problem! Glad to help!

Delete