Forums > Social Chat > Diablo III / Fallout III / Starcraft II / Spore ...

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

Name: Diablo III

Web: https://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/

----------

Non-Https Image Link

Name: Fallout III

Web: https://fallout.bethsoft.com

----------

Non-Https Image Link

Name: Starcraft II

Web: https://starcraft2.com/

----------

Non-Https Image Link

Name: The Spore

Web: https://spore.com/

---------------------------

Non-Https Image Link

Name: Warhammer 4000: Down of war II

Web: https://www.dawnofwar2.com/

Non-Https Image Link

Name: Red Alert III

Web: https://www.commandandconquer.com/

Do you know computer requirement?
When this come out?

I was playing Diablo I, II and this seems to be
really cool game choice.

rumours and news welcome,

:R

POI THEO(R)IST

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
There were no spoilers in my post....

highlight to disarm bomb..
To disarm the megaton bomb you need explosives at 25 or higher...or 20 with a +5 explosive item

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
After about five days I've made quite a bit of headway.

Level 15, and I think I'm a fair chunk of the way through the main quest, though i've deliberately looked around the rest of the wasteland for quests other than the main one.

grin

EDITED_BY: Brenn (1225889552)
EDIT_REASON: spoilers (kind of) removed

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
whoa spoiler city - can someone plz put a spoiler warning on the thread topic kthnx?
i might give the rest of this thread a miss for a while...

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
I'm sorry, I still cannot quite see what has been spoiled..i mean Beth Soft has been talking about the megaton disarming...and the only thing else is that a certain fort is difficult....and that there is a survival guide of some sort....

***SPOILER BELOW***
I found the National Guard outpost and finally found my way thru to the different areas, Definately worth checking out once you get past the first room, TONS of weapons/ammo

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I'm close to maxing out a fair chunk of my stats. Feel free to PM me if you want advice on side quests or some of the main quest or perk effectiveness smile

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
Just got out of the Vault 101.

can't wait tomorrow,

hug

POI THEO(R)IST

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
So I just got me a sexy new PC with an HDMI out port and everything. I gleefully install COD4 and try to avoid having a fatal happy attack to get an error of doom.

And FFS I don't have a dedicated graphics card. Why the hell build a computer with HDMI output and not have a dedicated graphics card!? What madness is that?

RAGE!

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

PyroWillGOLD Member
HoP's Barman. Trapped aged 6 months
4,437 posts

Posted:
It's all to do with the popularity of media centres and watching blu ray films downloaded etc, so mainly for playback on an HDTV. Most gaming is on your bog standard monitor, which for the most part is VGA rather than HDMI. A dedicated graphics card shouldnt set you back too much, an annoyance though I know

An eye for an eye only ends up making the whole world blind

Give a man a fish and he'll eat 4 a day hit a man with a brick and you can have all his fish and his wife

"Will's to pretty for prison" - Simian

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
never mind, COD4 isnt all that amazing anyway..... COD5 however grin

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
oh and i'm level 19, discovered 85 locations including accidentally finding dad, but i skipped that and havent actually progressed in the storyline past finding threedog.

feel like going and playing now actually smile

10,530 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: PyroWill A dedicated graphics card shouldnt set you back too much, an annoyance though I know

Asking for one for christmas. grin

Also: Gleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee grin grin grin grin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

IishxcSILVER Member
35 posts

Posted:
COD5 is amazing.

Does anyone know if after twenty if you can still level up and get other perks or are you stuck at tewenty?

10,530 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: IishxcCOD5 is amazing.

Does anyone know if after twenty if you can still level up and get other perks or are you stuck at tewenty?

Twenty?

CoD4 had a level cap of 50 somethign I think.

With CoD5 the cap is 65. But then you get prestige badges and more custom weapon slots. grin

IishxcSILVER Member
35 posts

Posted:
Sorry I forgot to say what I meant....I meant on FO3

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
nope, FO3 max level is 20, after that i guess you just get to upgrade your weapon condition and explore more until you finish?

at first i thought it was a bit low, but i now think its good as the level and perk situation means you cant really make an unrealisticly maxed out character, which also increases the likelihood of replaying it with a different character and having a new experience. this was one of the enjoyable aspects of the original fallouts, although i'm not sure if its as good in FO3.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
I'm about 72 hours of play time in...on 2 different games....still have not finished the story.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
you mean two seperate computer games or two different characters in FO3? why not play with one character until you finish, then change next time?

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
2 characters in FO3. Why not play 2 games at once? transfer knowledge from one game into the other. It's working for me my second game, level 15 evil energy weapon guy, is actually farther then my first, level 17 good gunslinger, as of last night.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
well actually i'm level 19 neutral thieving small and big guns repairman with a science hobby on the side.

and am taking a break from fallout with a bit of Farcry2. game is a bit repetitive to be honest, but i'm kind of enjoying it and am past half way through with about 13 hours of play.

multiple games help balance the experience and stop it from getting boring. although fallout and farcry are both first person free roam shooters. i guess fallout has a bit more dialogue and versatility in it.

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
I heard rumors that the level cap may increase in Fallout with some future expansion.I'm not sure how truthful that is though. I'm finding most of my gaming time has been devoted to left for dead recently. Living next to a graveyard does nothing for the paranoia though...

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
oooo how is that? everyone thinks its going to be awesome but i dont know anyone thats actually played yet.

------------------ SPOILERS!!!!!!!! ----------------

i doubt the rumors about an increased level cap. your character dies at the end of the game....kind of makes an expansion pointless. third party mods perhaps...

PuffSILVER Member
The Magic Dragon
134 posts

Posted:
Left for dead is very much awesome. You can play through from start to finish in about 4 hours but the AI learns how you play and changes where they spawn and how they attack so there's plenty of replay value. It's also fun playing as a murderous Zombie online and eating all your friends. With respect to fallout those were the doubts I was having but you never know, Betheseda may suprise us yet.

Let my words, dear friends, be treasures. Weightless golden butterflies that hang before your eyes for seconds, then are gone. But the dust of truth and beauty that their wingbeats leave behind will settle on your soul and make you happy. - Edward Monkton

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
with any luck... haha it could be something like FarCry2 where every time you 'die' you get revived by a buddy that shows up out of nowhere and kills half your attackers for you!

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
F3:

To disarm small mine for Moira's optional quiest,
you need to be very close and press the right
time.

To finish radiation quiest from her, just drink
enough water around Megaton bomb.

Where is Vault 112?

2008 countdown,

hug
EDITED_BY: Richee (1230668570)
EDIT_REASON: Vaulut 112

POI THEO(R)IST

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
search for a map online wink easy.

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
finished today grin

i managed to run around every location except hubris comics and rockopolis as the slavers had already got it frown also i didnt go backt o vault 101, will have to go back and do that. finished with over 4000 rounds of 5.56 and 5mm ammo and just over 500 stimpaks.

the level 20 cap was a bit disappointing as i played a lot after i reached 20. the main storyline was incredibly short once i did it, but my girlfriend pointed out that was mainly because i already had every location i needed so i could fast travel everywhere. and the end was just retarded. Fawks was chillin with me but he couldnt go do it. what made it even more stupid was he was already in the compartment when the door closed so as Lyons was dying (i let her do it, bugger that!) he was just standing basically next to her chillin. rediculous!!!!!

long and short of it was it was lots of fun and i loved the first person fallout world, but there were major plot/storyline holes which were a bit disappointing considering how much time they spent making it. but i guess i may play it again in the future, especially the following liberty prime bit grin

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
I have not touched it for a while. I have almost finished Gears2 on insane...still iffy about gears' multiplayer...everyone is such a di**.

Im pretty far in fable 2 also...my hero is maxed in skill and has what i wanted from strength, and lvl 5 raise dead and level 4 inferno so hes pretty much a bad ass....been a while since i heard the fallout music so that might be nice today.

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
4,696 posts

Posted:
i dont want to set the world on fire.

RicheeBRONZE Member
HOP librarian
1,841 posts

Posted:
I saw a Megaton explosion and Moira as Ghoul after.

"The bad karma path."

excited,

hug

POI THEO(R)IST

Page: