• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > A blow to the spinning community

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 12
Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:As the BBC reliably informs me in the little box "unusual names", Kiwis can't name their child "Twisty Poi".

"Number 16 Bus Shelter" is allowed though, in case you were looking for an alternative for the love child of your firespinning liaison. I'm sure "The Big Tent at Common Grounds" or "PLAY 09 Behind The Cocktail Bar" would be fine, too.

But remember you have to stay under 100 characters, so "behind the back three beat weave with inverted butterfly lockouts" is okay, but "She wore her poi in a little sling around her neck and hooped so fine that I just couldnt help approaching her with my contact staff" is overdoing it.

Just so's you know.

rolleyes

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete Topic

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Total posts: 4728
Posted: Written by :Rouge Dragon

My initials are bek

*waves at aunty bek*

*giggle*

*waves back* wave

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Birgit
BRONZE Member since Jan 2005

Birgit

had her carpal tunnel surgery already thanks v much

Total posts: 4145
Posted:"waves bek" you mean?

*hides in shame. Puns are silly.*

"vices are like genitals - most are ugly to behold, and yet we find that our own are dear to us."
(G.W. Dahlquist)

Owner of Dragosani's left half

Delete

Bek66

Bek66

Future Mrs Pogo

Total posts: 4728
Posted:Oh, goodness...that reminds me of Young Frankenstein...

"Put...the candle...bek!" *said with appropriate accent*

"Absence is to love what wind is to fire...it extinguishes the small, enkindles the great."
--Comte Debussy-Rebutin

Delete

Page: 12