paprikastranger
12 posts

Posted:
Heya.

Anyone in sydney up for a spin tomorrow(sunday the 20th)?, im heading down to Bicentenial Park about 1-2pm.

Will be meeting up with ReivaX , and thought...hmmm the more the merrier ! ! ! So come down and play! Will prolly be at the Sticky Outy bit of the park on the far side of the canal from Glebe Point Road, near the shelter.

I know tis cold in the evenings, but its beautifully warm in the afternoon! The Forcat for tomorrow is a little cloudy and maybe late arvo showers....yes yes not so nice to play, but since when was the bureau of meteorology ever right ;-p

See you there.

HAM

p.s. If im stepping on a regualr sunday meets toes, please let me know ( sorry )... i havent been able to find anything yet so decied to start one....

I know an illusion when I see one !

borjanewbie
1 post

Posted:
Hey ham, this is borja.

It has been great to spend the afternoon spinning in the park. I have a few new cool tricks to practise this week!. It has been a coincidence because the newton jugglers use to meet there as well, so I went . It seems that in winter they dont go that regularly.

Lets see if we can confirm that there is something on thursdays too.

See you!

NjoY

paprikastranger
12 posts

Posted:
Hey Borja,

Yeah, yesterday was heaps fun! Thanks for the tricks too! now i just gotta get those throws cleaner...

Will try and find some info on thursday nights too.

See ya

HAM.

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey excellent you guys hooked up... I had heard from Borja re UberOz and wondered if I should get you connected.. but it seems the triangle already went the other way!
Ham, did you get my PM with the Circus Soc crew's contacts?
Cheers
Gabe

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

ReivaXGOLD Member
27 posts

Posted:
hey guys! it was loads of fun yesterday! thank you very much for showing me the basics at junggling Hamish! it was great! and after a full day of practice, i'm finnaly able to get a hyperlooop! coola banana!
we're so doing that next sunday, aren't we?

paprikastranger
12 posts

Posted:
Yeah, definetly meet again next Sunday ! twas heaps of fun indeed !

Gabe, unfortunelty i didnt recieve your PM :-( maybe second time lucky?

Thanks

HAM