Page:
DuncGOLD Member
playing the days away
7,263 posts

Posted:
Hello peeps wave

Not sure if this is the right place to put this thread, (moderate me if you need to)

If you're looking for an official PLAY alternative please note that we are not sanctioning/organising/controlling any events under the name of PLAY Festival.

It seems some people are under the impression we may be organising another event (I won't mention any locations) and asking people to pay to go. It's brilliant that folks are resourceful enough to organise another event at such short notice but if they're asking for money please don't misconstrue this into thinking it has anything to do with us...if it was it would be on our website. Also, be sure you're getting value for money, if it seems too expensive it probably is and demand lower prices (don't be taken advantage by those who can make a quick buck out of it) as I'm sure those who listen will understand...power to the poeple and all that wink lol

Anyway, sorry to go on and I don't mean to gripe or sound negative (I'm still mourning my loss....fricking rain grrrrr) as community spirit is what built PLAY into what it is and it's this spirit that lifts people up and gives them things to do next weekend and be fluffy with those they love, I just don't want you lovely peeps paying for something that doesn't offer the same level of value and turning up expecting PLAY Festival to be there and being let down. I hope you all have lots of lovely fun no matter where you end up and if you're at Secret Garden Party I might see you there hug

kiss

Let's relight this forum ubblove

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Just blinking enjoy - all you PLAY-ites deserve some fun

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

OrbitSILVER Member
enthusiast
270 posts

Posted:
I had actually really wanted to go to SGP (and would have gladly paid full price), and was gutted that it was the same time as PLAY, so now I'm really glad I'm going to get the best of both worlds.

See y'all there!

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey guys!

for anyone interested us northeners are still going [Old link]

itll be a bit easyer for us in travel and costs smile

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I'd just like to chip in and say, I only thought it was expensive as I had been 'told' (by the person who originally told me about the event with no indication that the price would go up) that the ticket price would be £10 - so when it was announced as £25, it seemed like an incredible hike in the prices. Had I been told from the start it was £25, I would have simply said "right, Ok, fair enough that's the price"

I am really sorry if I offended anyone or if I appeared as rude. hug2

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
We are having a small chilled weekend on the beach at Llangennith. Everyone is welcome to come along and join us. All the details are in [Old link]

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
I wish teleportation was invented already because then we would all be together frown

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Magic bins - just climb into the right bin and you'll be magicaly transorted to another bin just near where you want to go.

We used to think this would be a great invention.....if you want to goto a place unpopulated by bins, this could be a flaw in the design......but why would you want to goto a place without bins?.......I need to sleep

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
what sort of bins? any bins? we've got a load of bins outside our flats but if i just go and sit in one and wait, i dont them to think i'm weirder than i already am.

Plus i just had a shower.

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
I don't know if anyone has asked this in a previous post but i'm a bit short of time to read through it on these internet cafe thingies, but is there any chance that our PLAY tickets are refunded? I'm travelling and given how strong the pound is over in the UK every bit of money i can get really helps as the Australian dollar gets slaughtered over here frown

hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Good points Spanner

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Well I'm leaving soon, hope you all have a wicked weekend wherever you are and whatever you do. Big love! ubblove hug sunny

Page: