• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Meet Others > meeting up in w. europe, my hope to see poi internationally

Login/Join to Participate

socrates1
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

socrates1

Total posts: 12
Posted:Hi folks, I have ended my internship here in budapest and am planning to visit parts of western europe for the next month or so and I would absolutely love to meet some spinners while I am out. The current "plan" is to go to slovenia from the 14-19th, italy from the 20th-24th, switzerland from the 25-29th, germany from the 30th-4th, and the netherlands from the 4th-8th, then I fly back to the states. where I go and when is flexible so if anyone will be around these areas around these times let me know. Also any random bits of advice for these places would be welcome. Thanks alot!

-Shad

P.S. I am also very into kung fu, go, fencing (sabre mainly but I can fence anything), swing dance, and would love to learn some juggling so if anyone has interest in these let me know I would also enjoy it muchly.

If you aren't in over your head how do you know how tall you are?

Delete Topic

anonomatos
GOLD Member since Jan 2005

anonomatos

enthusiast

Total posts: 389
Posted:http://www.homeofpoi.com/ubbthreads/show...o/all/fpart/122 for some Netherlandish folk!

Just post for meeting/place to crash :-) not too busy thread but a good way to get into the -pretty sleepy- spinning-group in the Netherlands.

See ya!

"Dont know how long, this ones gonna take;
I could fail, but Id rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

Delete

socrates1
BRONZE Member since Mar 2017

socrates1

Total posts: 12
Posted:thansk anonomatos, sounds good

If you aren't in over your head how do you know how tall you are?

Delete