Forums > Meet Others > meeting up in w. europe, my hope to see poi internationally

Login/Join to Participate

socrates1BRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
Hi folks, I have ended my internship here in budapest and am planning to visit parts of western europe for the next month or so and I would absolutely love to meet some spinners while I am out. The current "plan" is to go to slovenia from the 14-19th, italy from the 20th-24th, switzerland from the 25-29th, germany from the 30th-4th, and the netherlands from the 4th-8th, then I fly back to the states. where I go and when is flexible so if anyone will be around these areas around these times let me know. Also any random bits of advice for these places would be welcome. Thanks alot!

-Shad

P.S. I am also very into kung fu, go, fencing (sabre mainly but I can fence anything), swing dance, and would love to learn some juggling so if anyone has interest in these let me know I would also enjoy it muchly.

If you aren't in over your head how do you know how tall you are?

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
[Old link] for some Netherlandish folk!

Just post for meeting/place to crash :-) not too busy thread but a good way to get into the -pretty sleepy- spinning-group in the Netherlands.

See ya!

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

socrates1BRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
thansk anonomatos, sounds good

If you aren't in over your head how do you know how tall you are?