Forums > Meet Others > Calling all people in Gloucestershire or near by

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikefromGlosSILVER Member
Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
Hello all you lovely peeps rolleyes

Been mighty mighty well dead here lately. So heres the idea basicly a theard that allows us to organise *Decent meets* (unlike gloucester park)

So anyone here???

he he i am mike the amazing gloscircus person who is mike.

Officaly an exception to the Poi Boys are Girls Thing

Mr ChutneySILVER Member
Tosser
1,712 posts

Posted:
Surely outdoors isn't viable this time of year Mike?

As mentioned before, I vote for Thursdays or Fridays, after 7pm to allow for travelling- just my 2....

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
well we can try maybe waiting till march would be a idea what are peeps opinions

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
I'm up for spinning anywhere to be honest. I'm new here and my priority is to meet people smirk

I'd say after 8, only because I don't finish nannying till 7:30 at the earliest usually XD Thurs or Frissound good to me too =]

Are any of you around in Ciren? I'm up for meeting in the park by the church during the day, at weekends or in the evenings.

I'm a nanny and a poi person (well, I attempt the latter!)

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
I could do most time after about 7 on days except wed and fri. Though cheltenham/Gloucester is quite a long way for me from the other side of swindon.

Weekends are fine generally.

BleddynBRONZE Member
Sure you can play with my big stick.
30 posts

Posted:
YAY more and more people seem up for a glos meet grin

Again im game for any day during the week after 7pm and wkends anytime... and as for an indoor meetup i prefer out door tbh, i can burn and when i burn im not cold... just hope it dont rain tongue2

As for a Cheltenham meet ill cya you guys next monday grin

And Pixi, i just sent you my mob number, im stroud based so ciren is only 20mins drive away and im always up for a spin after 7... just txt/ring me, my names Alex by the way tongue2

"Is this the bit where you run off for a burn to calm down"
"Hello???"
"argh you have gona already"

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
Cirencester however is only 20 miles, and therefore much easier to get to for a spin. Send me a message if you guys plan anything.

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Will do *nods*

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Sunday the 16th, 7pm in Cirencester, the little park by the church if you know it. Not sure if it's a good venue but I'm new here, best I've got! Get your arses in gear and get up here, and no moaning about the cold XD

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
can i moan bout not driving insted lmao

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
ah, theres always that XD I can too, I have my 2nd test on the 11th of dec, havent been in a car since march O_O And my lessons are in the three days before the test. Should be fun. Not a natural driver, I'm better with boats -_-

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
lmao i know how to drive just not legaly lmao.... Oh well my excuse is i am a hippy and i bus everything betta for the envioment

BleddynBRONZE Member
30 posts

Posted:
YAY lol ill see you there Nixi, and ill be bringing my mate along who is a poi spinner, my self im staff and 1 other thing, due to child care issues im having to bring my lil 12 year old bro with me aswell... awell ill keep him entertained as best i can.

cya later

"Hello???"

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
Which church is it you're thinking of? Or do you know what road it's on?

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Sorry guys, again scheduled for this Sunday (23rd Nov). Does your little bro spin at all? My 11 yo charge has played with my poi a bit and picks things up really quickly -_-

Right, I hear there is a car park around here, I just can't seem to find it because I am lame with things like that. But I am that bored that I played with google maps and paint and located the church:

Non-Https Image Link

The entrance to the park is a little entrance on the Nort of the church. There is building work going on there s you may need to walk around a bit to find it =]
EDITED_BY: Nixi_the_Pixi (1227188002)

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
There is a car park very close to there, which has a path into Abbey Grounds (the bit behind the church). Also the car park is free on sundays.

To get to the car park you have to go down Dugdale road, to the end, and the car park is on your left.

Linky to map.

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
It could be abbey grounds that we're using, anyone know the regulations for it if people would be bringing fire?

I really need to practice. I have had decorators here all week and can't really practice as they've parked in my practicing spot =[ I am stressed and want to play *gr*

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
Should be ok for fire, and if not i'm sure someone will tell us. Most places don't mind cos you're not putting it on the floor and leaving marks or anything.

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Thats cool =]

I have to wait 2 weeks for my LED's as my mother won't post them to me (early Christmas present I believe XD) =[ Though it's probably a good thing, I'm not doing good recently. Half managed a 2bt windmill with my socks though =]

Anyone else apart from me, phil and bleddyn coming Sunday? Give us a shout if you're up for it (and lets hope that the weather is halfway decent!)

BleddynBRONZE Member
30 posts

Posted:
Im dragging another 1 of my Poi buddys along grin so that makes 4... is it just me or does Stroud/Ciren seem to have a biger gathering than those Gloucester peoples who we so evil stole this thread from tongue2

and i may also be getting another 2 people to come up and play.

"Hello???"

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
I think so too XD

I s'pose I should actually get practicing today, seeing as I'm pretty rubbish at the moment and I can't look too much like an arse who doesn't know what she's doing tongue2

BleddynBRONZE Member
30 posts

Posted:
lol yes you should, or better yet, write it on the back of your hand so you dont forget again tongue2

"Hello???"

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
well if u guys picked the lone gloucester guy up then maybe he would come a along cough cough hint hint.

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
I'm a nanny, these two kids are absolutely mental and I frget everything around them haha

That's my official excuse anyways, I was this bad before being a nanny... and this bad before PGL and the hundreds of kids to look after there... XD I won't forget this time, I think my host family are trying to get me out of the house this weekend a bit tongue2

I would pick you up Mike, but I can't drive yet... and it's in Cirn, where I'm living... I'm going to Glos tomorrow though! Or Cheltenham, I don't remember which Sally said smirk

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
P.S. I hate my stupid computer and it's stupid keyboard! I'm not illiterate, really!

BleddynBRONZE Member
30 posts

Posted:
lol Mike, id offer you a lift but my my car on they way back from pymouth lost a wheel... no realy the wheel went 1 way my car went the other... lol cya 2moro guys

"Hello???"

Hitman
985 posts

Posted:
hmm thats not very good begging if thats a hop thing same thing happened to my mate on the way to play 2006 couple of yrs ago

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Are you sure you want to be driving that car here then Bleddyn? As interesting as that'd be... tongue2

I really hope it doesn't rain, I'm perfectly happy staying inside and dry these days... yes I'm a woss. I spent 6 out of 7 days a week on the water the past seven months, I've gained an aversion to water and rain XD

See you tomorrow guys! =]
EDITED_BY: Nixi_the_Pixi (1227397496)

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
I don't think it's gonna rain, the wind could be an issue though!

Nikadinewbie
40 posts

Posted:
Good point. Damn lol

It's 7 we're meeting right? Just gimme a shout when you're at the park, I'm only across the road to the entrance at the side of the church. I don't know how big it is but I'm sure I'll find you all lol

philhewsBRONZE Member
37 posts

Posted:
Is there anything happening this weekend then?

Page: