TZLouseSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
G'Day all!

Hi my name is Nick, I have been doing Poi/Fire for about 7 weeks now and loving it. Lately myself and a couple of other twirlers have been getting together and doing a "Fire Night" about once a week.

We go to the northern tip of Machans beach north of Cains https://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=e...&iwloc=addr , from around 7:30pm until late. Normally on a Wednesday or Thursday, subject to change. I am hoping to make this a more regular thing with more people!

This is an open invitation to anyone who can make it, give me an e-mail and I can keep you informed of the next time we go! nickatkins88@gmail.com

During the week we often practice on the Cairns Esplanade in front of the night markets from 6-6:30pm onwards.

If anyone can make it, that would be great!

Are there many other Fire bugs in Cairns?

IcarusGOLD Member
165 posts

Posted:
Olah sunshine,
Will definately try to come down and meet you guys... bit of a drive for me but worth it to twirl on the beach, I think.
Which days do you meet at the night markets? Are they on 7 days a week?
I will PM you my email
hug

... simplify ...

TZLouseSILVER Member
3 posts

Posted:
Its very random when i am at the night market but normally like 3 or 4 days a week after work.

We are having a Fire Night tonight (02 July), same place, same time, around &:30 to 8:00.

Well hope too see some new faces!