calvranSILVER Member
61 posts

Posted:
I haven't been around in ages. Is everybody from OC/San Diego still alive? I was thinking how fun it would be to plan a burn sometime soon, considering that summer is upon us and I haven't seen any of you since December.

Aguamember
67 posts

Posted:
There's a couple people that spin @ South Shores beach on Sundays at a drum circle. I don't know much else of what goes on, I've only been out here for a couple of months. I'd love to get together anytime and spin. I'm in the El Cajon area. And if you know anyone who plays capoeira, I'm totally game for that as well.

Amateurs practice something until they get it right; professionals practice until they can't get it wrong.

Raymund Phule (Fireproof)Enter a "Title" here:
2,905 posts

Posted:
I am based in Miramar, but in Thailand for the while, who knows when I'll get back. But I'm up for spinning when ever that is

Some Jarhead last night: "this dumb a$$ thinks hes fireproof"

MiSsFrOgmember
187 posts

Posted:
hi im in san diego area... shouldnt this thread be moved to a different area?
havent spun in a long time... i think i lost it

Non-Https Image Link

Its not easy being green....

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
I'm in the Southern California area as well. Woot! Long time no talk Calvran. I don't think I've seen you since you came over to my house and we blasted happy hardcore in the front of th ehouse.

We seriously need to get together and perhaps spin some fire in the backyard. *shrug* Sound good?

Nice to hear from you again.

Kinudin

calvranSILVER Member
61 posts

Posted:
Well, good, at least some of you are still there
Keep an eye out for a thread under Events then, I'll try and make a plan.

And Kinudin, yeah, we have to bust that again! I haven't been down that way in ages, but gas prices are starting to fall, so, we'll see!

Kinudin (Soul Fyre)veteran
1,325 posts

Posted:
Seriously! The Mobil station by my house has it for $1.79 I believe compared to the $2.22 it was a few months ago.