Y.T.SILVER Member
hopeless addict
121 posts

Posted:
Hey Peeps,

I'm off on my travels again and i'll be arriving in Bryon Bay in a few weeks time (Hoorah get out this crappy rainy country ). If anyone is in any fire groups there it'd be wicked to meet up and spin.

Ninjas NEVER give up!

ValuraSILVER Member
Mumma Hen
6,391 posts

Posted:
HEY LIL DARL... do not miss out on visitng me and arsn... we will come to Byron espically to meet you if you like.... PM me and we will catch up...try the arts Factory on a friday night at 8.00 to see a great twirler called amazing Grace

TAJ "boat mummy." VALURA "yes sweetie you went on a boat, was daddy there with you?" TAJ "no, but monkey on boat" VALURA "well then sweetie, Daddy WAS there with you"

Y.T.SILVER Member
hopeless addict
121 posts

Posted:
that's cool,

any1 else out there spinning in bryon?

[ 24. May 2003, 01:49: Message edited by: Y.T. ]

Ninjas NEVER give up!

gretelmember
47 posts

Posted:
y.t.
u sholdnt have any probs finding spinners in byron... thats where i learnt to s[in in the first place and they were the ones that told me about this site... even tho i had been here b4...
im going up to byron for splendor in the grass so if ur still up there then ill meet up with ya for sure and ill have a good old spin with ya if u like... as long as u realise im very crap but enjoy what i do.. (i only just started)
gretel