Forums > Help! > visiting ireland and/or scotland

Login/Join to Participate

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
hello everyone!

its looking like in a week or two im going to be heading towards either ireland or scotland for a bit before i head off to france.. but i cant decide where

i was wondering if there are any HoPpers in any of the larger scottish and iriish cities that would have some spare couch space, and be wiling to take in an australian for a few days..

thanks to all of you in advance..

cheers, petey hug kiss

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

mcpPLATINUM Member
Flying Water Muppet
5,276 posts

Posted:
dumbass, course there's couch space. Ask neon dave about it. He knows.

So yeah, come to Edinburgh, or be square...

"the now legendary" - Kaskade
"the still legendary" - Kaskade

I spunked in my friend's aquarium and the fish ate it. I love all fish. Especially the pink ones. They are my bitches. - Anon.

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
well, i decided to spend a few more days hanging out with jonny and lynne, spend a few days in glasgow with family id never met before, see where my family came from.. before i head to france via cole and lisas place..

i should make it back though, i want to do a hike from glasgow before i leave this hemisphere

see you soon meg smile

cheers, petey

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*