• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

dubdayz

Total posts: 3
Posted:Hi

We are holding a brand new VW show in Nottinghamshire, England and are looking for some POI and/or other entertainments to attend. There'll be lots of Camper Vans and other dubs and on on-site night club with bands etc. A great family chilled weekend!!!

The event is for three days (July 25/26/27th) and on site camping will be provided along with free entry into the show for the performer(s). Also, if you both perform and sell equipment, you will be able to have a free trade stand!!!

See our website at... www.dubdayz.com

If you can help or want some more information, please contact GARY on 0115 9327019 or 07970 475731 or email me at... imagineg@ntlworld.com

Cheers

GARY

EDITED_BY: dubdayz (1214486008)

Delete Topic

Gayle......!
Pooh-Bah
Total posts: 2444
Posted:ummm, i think an awful lot of people from this site will be at another event held on those days wink

But, you never know somebody might offer. smile

Gayle.....!

Delete

dubdayz

Posted:Is that the Poi convention I've heard about?

GARY

Delete

dubdayz

Posted:Bump

Delete

Rellizate
Rellizate

old hand
Total posts: 719
Posted:Very bad timing to hold it - play festival (the biggest spinning festival) is on at the same time. I can't do it this year, but next year - if you change the date to not coincide with play then i'd take you up on the performing and freestall definatly.

Delete