Forums > Social Chat > Muhahahahaha.....who ya kidding???

Login/Join to Participate

SmallBoy - xCarpal \'Tunnel
2,737 posts

Posted:
Right, bimbling thru the War section and saw a link to some site or another called whitehouse.org
(Obviously a satyrical "knock-everyone" kinda site)

This one made me laugh the hardest
Handy link thingy

Now at the risk of being called a wan*er by my peers.....well again anyway.........who ya kidding?

If this is true, I'll have to find another pass-time -

Land of the free maybe (maybe not)....land of the informed.....you tell me.....

Texas is starting to sound like it's a bit behind the times.......sorry, Texas is continuing to sound behind the times.

Should they bring back stoning to blasphemists?
After all, non-christian beliefs should all be outlawed no?

Make vibrators illegal
Dear me......

(*Falls off chair*)

Should orgasms be illegal too?

quote:
Myth: Masturbation is not immoral.
Reality: Read your Bible. God was so offended when Onan spilled his seed upon the ground that God struck Onan dead! It is true that Onan wasn't masturbating, but the point is that God hates it when men waste sperm, no matter what the reason.
Now there's a well thought out answer if ever I heard one. Although I'm scared by the amount of people that use the bible as (for want of a better word) gospel. I know the site is just taking the pi5s, but there's some seriously mis-guided people that use this kind of stuff in lieu of any reasoned opinion of their own.

Ok, don't let him see the sheets in my washing basket or I'm a gonner.....

Small Lardy Person In Disguise

colemanSILVER Member
big and good and broken
7,330 posts

Posted:
that website is great man!

quote:
Starting Saturday, gynecologists, dentists and TV repairmen throughout the country will begin performing this surprisingly economical procedure on potential harlots without charge or warning. And contrary to what you may have heard, a clitoridectomy is not that hard to do. In fact, I gave my son Neil's soon-to-be-divorced wife Sharon one myself with a pair of cuticle scissors and a shoehorn I just happened to have in my purse...

"i see you at 'dis cafe.
i come to 'dis cafe quite a lot myself.
they do porridge."
- tim westwood

_Stix_Pooh-Bah
2,419 posts

Posted:
quote:
Originally posted by coleman:
that website is great man!

a clitoridectomy :

SAVAGE!!!!

I honour you as an aspect of myself..

You are never to old to storm a bouncey castle..

flidBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,136 posts

Posted:
if you think that site is funny you obviously haven't discovered Christian Answers yet. I use it for all my movie reviews (basically if they like it it probably isn't worth watching). They also have a whole section on sex and how evil it is. For instance How can I tell if i am becoming addicted to sex?, Masturbation and same sex attraction, Is there a way to overcome my lust for sex and many more. The site is HUGE, you can spend hours looking through it. The best thing about it is that it's not a spoof, these peopel are actually serious.

I appologise if this offends any christians, but I've yet to meet a christian who is as extreme as this and doesn't find the site as hilarious as me.

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
heh heh, flid, you've made my life complete now!!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

.Morph.SILVER Member
addict
669 posts

Posted:

Thanks!!

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Just in case anyone is really that gullible, the real White House address is www.whitehouse.gov

Now, would I put this past certain members of the Republican Party? Not really...

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura