Forums > Meet Others > Any spinners in Budapest?

Login/Join to Participate

apohodichBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
I was just wondering if there are any spinners in Budapest that would like to get together? I am from the US, but I will be staying here until August.....

BekarPLATINUM Member
Best fire theatre of BY, PL and UA in 2007, Bychyna competition
54 posts

Posted:
Hello!
Sorry for my scrappy english...

I would be glad to meet You, but until August - is too short...

I'm from Minsk, Belarus, and I'm aleader of fire-theatre, and we makes a lot of performances in Europe, so we can be in Budapesht... But i'm really not sure, when exactly...

Best Regards,

Bekar.

Best Regards, Aliaksej <span style="font-weight: bold">"Bekar"</span> Burnosenka,<br />Fire and Medieval Theatre <span style="font-weight: bold"> "DiGrease's Buffoon Theatre"</span> <br /> <br />e-mail: bekar@tut.by<br />phone: +375 29 5076263<br />Minsk, Belarus

socrates1BRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
I actually have the same situation except I am only here till July 12th. I am just a poi beginner and only have my sock poi with me as transporting fuel covered items seemed sketchy for the plane but if you want to meet up let me know.

If you aren't in over your head how do you know how tall you are?

apohodichBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
Bekar- if your group comes to Budapest to perform, please let me know!

Socrates1- Sounds good to me; I've only been spinning for a year myself

socrates1BRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
Alrighty, I work till 6:30 every M-Th toss me a when and where, I am pretty free up as long as you give me some notice. For the where tell me if a metro or something is around it, I know my way around pretty well but street names can be too vast a search.

apohodichBRONZE Member
3 posts

Posted:
I'm on the Buda side as well, Margitsziget or Millenaris (Millennium Park) would both be good places it sounds like. Millennium Park is right next to Moszkva ter (which is a stop on the red metro, near the giant mall (Mammut)...)

I work Monday through Friday, so maybe Sunday afternoon?

socrates1BRONZE Member
12 posts

Posted:
Don't believe I have anything that would get in the way.