Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Barefoot/Goddess Festival 1-3 August 2008 Leicestershire UK

Login/Join to Participate

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
The Barefoot/Goddess Festival is an intimate, family friendly gathering focusing on the celebration of dance, music, art and culture. Set in the cultural heart of the country, middle England, in the beautiful Leicestershire countryside.

There will be a number of different dance styles there including Poi, Hooping, Belly dancing, Burlesque, Samba, Capoeira.... ubbrollsmile

The whole week end costs just £ 49 - that includes your camping, entrance to workshops, parking, all entertainment and children are free when accompanied by an adult ticket holder.

Hyperloop Hoop will be there running hoop workshops and having fun. Anyone else coming to join in the wiggling? biggrin

EDITED_BY: Skulduggery (1214383286)

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
It is a fantastic festival and we are hoping to go especialy as it is just down the road.

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

GothFrogetteBRONZE Member
grumpy poorly froggy
3,999 posts

Posted:
Yes it is. I have had friends go for the past couple of years and i need to go to this rather than just a want. lol. i sound like one of the kids now.

i am going to say yes i am going, i will sort out the details of how i am going to get there etc biggrin ubbrollsmile hug

Life's too short to worry about where you put your marshmallows

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Jon, Cath and I will be there, Rellizate. I believe FNF will be there to perform. Other than that I don't know who is going, hence I started the thread smile

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Ros, Fluffy Napalm Fairy.