Forums > Social Chat > It SNOWED yesterday...

Login/Join to Participate

FoxxyLoveSILVER Member
~An elegantly bound book in a language you can't read~
43 posts

Posted:
Yes. It was June 10th here in Moscow, Idaho and I was woken up and told to look outside. I had no idea why at 7:30 in the morning so I stumbled over to the window, peeked out and it was freekin' snowing! I don't mean a light dusting I mean there were huge flakes coming down and it was accumulating all over the ground and cars. Lasted about 6 hours and then stopped...but it was officially the first and hopefully LAST time I ever see it snowing in June. I'm still outraged by it, lol.

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” -Alice

MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Global warming is an odd thing, isn't it? Makes it snow in June while we hit record highs in New York

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Yeah, kinda weird that it's so far the coldest summer ever recorded in history for Delhi...

Global swarming... odd thing

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

FoxxyLoveSILVER Member
~An elegantly bound book in a language you can't read~
43 posts

Posted:
It's startin' to freak me out...

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see?” -Alice

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
It's also the odd changes of 10-15 degrees (C) from yesterday noon to this morning that add a little surprising momentum to this summer... sunny

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink