Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Fire performer wanted for Illumini event London

Login/Join to Participate

jd47newbie
1 post

Posted:
Hi Im the curator of a art event happening in London in sept called Illumini, which is themed on light.

Please visit our website to find out about the event at www.illuminievent.co.uk
looking for performers who work with light walk around in glowing costumes and fire performers

Basically we are visual artists exhibiting in a very unique way , we have no PV night but a opening night where everyone is welcome ,with performance artist working with light and fire to entertain . This event is designed to let people fom ll community enjoy a free evening out at the arts that would not normally
go to the arts.

We are a non profit event doing this for local people Londoners and have no funding.. I personally am having to try a fund everything. Im a fulltime artist that does not get paid for my time. SO what I can pay you will be limited.

So you will get free advertisement on a busy London road on banners, Euston rd.
Also website links and pics, name on 20,000 leaflets distributed all over london and posters..plus press coverage
please conatct me if anyone is interested in being involved in this event my email can be found on our website www.illuminievent.co.uk