Forums > Meet Others > New to Brisbane, new 2 poi... wantin 2 meet spinnin around brisbane???

Login/Join to Participate

mcshane_1@hotmail.com
BRONZE Member since Sep 2007

Total posts: 2
  Posted: Hey every1, was jus lookin 2 know is there newer in brisbane wer i can go and learn 2 spin Poi, ive jus arrived from ireland and wud love to get 2 no and meet other Poi spinners, hope sum1 can help me out... cheers:P

Delete Topic

newgabe
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.

Total posts: 4030
  Posted:Monday night at the Southbank Piazza has been the Brissy juggle/spin/twirl jam for a few years now. Linky to the thread.

The Piazza is a large roofed space with tiered seating in the Southbank parklands. Easy to find. People get there from about 7 ish.. there's breakdancers and assorted other goings on. Not fire. Well fun though. Been fairly small group lately but we friendly smile

Also check this one out if you want a major skill/fun injection biggrin

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Delete

mcshane_1@hotmail.com
BRONZE Member since Sep 2007

Total posts: 2
  Posted:cheer man, sounds gud, il hopefully b der on monday:D biggrin alrite i can't wait!!!!

Delete

newgabe
SILVER Member since Mar 2005

newgabe

what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.

Total posts: 4030
  Posted:So did you make it on Monday? There were some faces there I didn;t see before.. was one of them yours?

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Delete