Forums > Social Chat > trouble with the girl!

Login/Join to Participate

fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
while i'm learning new things,once in a while i get obsessed.right now i'm in love with the devil stick.for example i rearrange the flowers on our small deck to train or like today i train in our tiny living room cause it's raining.i put cushions on the floor to reduce the noise when i have a miss!so i get in trouble once in while.....do you ever got in trouble with you're "gouvnerment" or you're parents???

frank bentzin

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
i whacked our glass doll case in our apartment the other day with a bean bag poi....my fince didnt think it was funny."put those fucking things away!!"Ive woken her up in the middle of the night when i had an idea, and had to try it right away. I will hit the ceiling and shell get pissed and come in there and hit he..Shes so cute doing that sleepy staggering walk down the hall bumping into things, and then trying to slap me, while mumbling something that sounds like "go to bed"<> oh well"S"------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
yeah,living with a "freak" can be intense,sometimes irritating(like jen say's).but it never gets boring!

frank bentzin

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
my school told me i could only twirl poi in the gym. they also told me not to juggle my crystal sticks around other people, but never said i couldnt because i'm good enough that i dont hit people or mess up very often, and when i drop it i simply drop it, i dont like fling it or anything. i sometimes do it down the crowded hallways even, and noone cares b/c i dont hit them, and they can tell i have controll over it so they feel confident about being around it. i don't even bother spinning poi in my house anymore though b/c there simply isn't enough room. and my folks dont care if i do it outside or inside or whatever. they even let me re-arrange the entire deck so i could practice. they're pretty cool like that.