newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Yes, it's that time again:

Northey St City Farm have asked me to call in some fire spinners for their Winter Solstice community bonfire.

We will be part of the main event at about 8.30 pm along with Spankinide, excellent African drummers. We will be setting up the space so we have good safety and plenty room to move.

Earlier,(6pmish) anyone who wants can also lively up the smaller 'putting wishes on the fire' ceremony for kids so they can have an event before their mummies and daddies take them home to bed.

There is budget for fuel, and to be able to pass on a few $$ for your time/travel: as well as meal tickets. There's usually good bands and other performances going on, so it's a good night out (that finishes early enough you can get to a doof if there's one later. Last year I donated the left over fuel to the doofers so there's a bonus already!)

Travellers welcome!

PM me, call me, email me: lets have a lovely time!

Cheers

Gabe ubbrollsmile

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
ooooh, YAY!! PM'd... biggrin

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
OK so I have had some positive response from Pat and also Abbie's kids from Gatton...some other possibles.... only to find that I can't make it myself, as this clashes with an unbreakable commitment elsewhere that I had foolishly not put on my calendar....

Pat, I'll PM you the contacts of the organiser and you can talk to him direct OK if you still up for it
Thanks!
Gabe

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
*chuckle* ... that is so something that I would do...

got your PM gabe, thanks... and ye, I'm still totally up for it... most any chance for a burn these days.

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]