Forums > Social Chat > This jokes for you N8.....

Login/Join to Participate

SupermanBRONZE Member
829 posts

Posted:
><< The other night I was invited out for a night with "The Boys".>>I told my wife that I would be home by midnight.promise!>>Well, the hours passed and the beer was going down way too easy.>>At around 3 a.m., drunk as a skunk, I headed for home.>>Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hall started up and>cuckooed 3 times.>>Quickly, I realized she'd probably wake up, so I cuckooed another nine>times.>>I was really proud of myself, having a quick and witty solution, even when>smashed, to escape a possible conflict.>>The next morning my wife asked me what time I got in and I told her 12>o'clock.>>She didn't seem disturbed at all.>>Whew! Got away with that one!>>She then told me that we needed a new cuckoo clock.>>When I asked her why she said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three>times, then said "Oh fuck," cuckooed 4 more times, cleared it's throat,>cuckooed another 3 times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then farted.">enjoy....Super'------------------"Only the warrior that hears the call will know when to leave, Where to go" -unknown"We are the music makers, and we are the dreamers of the dreams"- Willy Wonka

Courage is resistance to fear, mastery of fear--not absence of fear.

- Mark Twain

fireflymember
52 posts

Posted:
that's another 10 points.i just read it to my girl and she laughed hard!

frank bentzin

Girl From Marsmember
168 posts

Posted:
that was fanfuckintastic!!!! keep them coming------------------the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

the music feeds my soul that glows and grows with every spin i take.

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
LMAO.Thanks super...You're super.(cheese cheese, i couldn't help it.)

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...

N8member
336 posts

Posted:
I can't tell you how long I've been waiting to say that... maybe sinse I joined. grin

Care of other people's approval and you become their prisoner.Live fully, Rave wholly.Fluid are the movements of my strings...