Forums > Social Discussion > Ebay directors selling their shares...

Login/Join to Participate

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
I just found this link on another forum I frequent: https://moneycentral.msn.com/investor/invsub/insider/trans.asp?view%20=All&Symbol=EBAY

As you can see, the Ebay directors are selling their shares in the millions. umm
Do they know something we don't?

I'm really starting to go off ebay now, and I'm only a buyer. Their new 'feature' of sellers not being able to leave negative feedback for buyers is just a joke. They say it is so the buyers can leave honest feedback, without the fear of receiving negative feedback just because they were honest. Unfortunately, this now means that I, or other unscrupulous members of society/ timewasters, can bid on items, not pay and then not receive feedback saying they were a timewaster. umm wink

Im also starting to dislike Paypal, with all the fees they scrape off both buyers and sellers, not to mention their cost of simply changing your payment from one currency to another.

I'm going to use ebid.net (uk.ebid.net , us.ebid.net , aus.ebid.net etc) instead of ebay from now on.

MynciBRONZE Member
Macaque of all trades
8,738 posts

Posted:
I agree about paypal exchange rates, they are about 5 pence on the pound out from customs monthly exchange rates for shipping cargoes. It's why oour ticket prices for our festival are so odd. we have to charge an extra £2 per ticket so we can paypal frown

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

ben-ja-menGOLD Member
just lost .... evil init
2,474 posts

Posted:
when you look at the quantity of shares they are selling as a percentage of how many they have and look at it over time, all they are doing is harvesting their investment.

Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness that most frightens us. We ask ourself, who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous and talented? Who are you NOT to be?

UCOFSILVER Member
15,417 posts

Posted:
Maybe, but ebay is still going downhill frown