Page:
Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
So this whole thing is new to me, I'm not a beleive as of yet but it is a VERY interesting conspiricy theory and i was just wondering if any one had heard of or beleives it....

BASICALLY....

All or most of the world leaders are reptilians, a race that may have evolved from dinosaurs OR come to earth from space. They can shapeshift so we cannot recognize them on the streets. The New World Order (NWO) is the group that will declare martial law in 2010 or 2011 and we will not be able to leave our towns and such. Canada, the US, and mexico will be united and the Amero will be introduced.

Then in 2012 i guess this 10th planet, Nibiru, is going to fly by earth where some aliens/reptoids "hop onto" earth and start the apocolypse. Some say they will project a holographic image of the second coming of christ thru the satalites in space.

Umm basically it all comes from the Sumarian texts....and it's really interesting, i've been researching it for the last couple days. There are countless youtube videos of all the theory and history, and even some that show people "shapeshifting" which most are stupid but some seem a bit weird.

Thoughts?

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Well, Stout The Third Tower was a blast. There is nothing like a good conspiracy theory to get the heart pumping. The BBC presented a good case for a conspiracy, especially as the tower was not hit by a plane, it housed the CIA/IRS/DOD etc and the implosion was symmetrically. But, it appears that it was fire that brought the third tower down. They showed footage of the south side of the building, and it’s clear that it was on fire. Fire weakened the joins on the horizontal supports, and when enough failed the whole thing collapsed in on it’s self.

The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Thanks Stone

I love a good conspiracy theory, more specifically i love poking holes in conspiracy theories, and all sorts of other "crazy" theories as well.

Strange hobby, I know.

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Chem trails have been ALL over our sky out here the last few days...video of it...

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

railspinnerjourneyman
99 posts

Posted:
I would like to engage in a conspiracy to round up conspiracy theorists and do terrible things to them like forceing them to watch every episode of cornation street back to back.

Any potential co-conspirators out their interested?

The less people know the more they believe

SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4j7zEfrdDg

I don't buy Nibiru, or Reptilians, however those videos evoke other, more natural questions.

However, I do believe Denmark is preparing for Nibiru. I can't find the article though, so don't quote me.

The whole theory wrapped up, is that these beings actually live on Nibiru, the Horned God, and that the last time the wobble of orbits between earth and Nibiru crossed, they allowed the Nephilim to inhabit the earth. 2012 is the next scheduled arrival of Nibiru, you are supposedly able to see the "planet" at the southernmost regions of the earth. Who knows.

Human

MRCSILVER Member
Funky Blessings Daily
215 posts

Posted:
NEW CONSPIRACY!

THE censored PLANET WANTS US DEAD

Between volcanos, magnetism, meteors, and ZOMBIES!!!

The real enemy is not the new world order IT'S MOTHER NATURE HERSELF.

I think there's a certain member that needs banning.

--------------------------------------------

What I find interesting about the conspiracy theories is that they all tend to stem simply from a lack of information. Since religion really only exists to cover the unknown, I guess the leap made in this thread is not a big one.

Though the one theory that annoys the piss out of me, but gets my interest occasionally is the 9/11 truth stuff. I don't have any real strong belief on what happened other than what we know (planes hit buildings). However, the fact that the situation seemed to be handled the way it was raises a lot of questions. I'd like to know the real answers but that'll probably be way after anyone who lived it is even alive.

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: MRCI think there's a certain member that needs banning.

Mums orrite... she can just get a bit cranky like any other woman.

hug

SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: StoneWell, Stout The Third Tower was a blast. There is nothing like a good conspiracy theory to get the heart pumping. The BBC presented a good case for a conspiracy, especially as the tower was not hit by a plane, it housed the CIA/IRS/DOD etc and the implosion was symmetrically. But, it appears that it was fire that brought the third tower down. They showed footage of the south side of the building, and it’s clear that it was on fire. Fire weakened the joins on the horizontal supports, and when enough failed the whole thing collapsed in on it’s self.

The Conspiracy Files: 9/11 - The Third Tower

Fires don't take out Skyscrapers. Every ...erce of flames.

Human

railspinnerjourneyman
99 posts

Posted:
That articles kind of funny? "Do fires behave diffrently in the US"? Well they do when they are initiated by a sudden release of aviation fuel. I can create a fire with a BBQ and a and charcoal a fan that's capable melting iron. But if I were to just light a house on fire, it's not going to cause enough heat to melt iron.

If you put several hundred gallons of aviation fuel in a building and lit it on fire, it wont burn anywheres near as hot as if you atomize all the fuel at once and light it on fire. The firestorms in australia created enough heat because of the high winds to melt steel. Also their are numerous ways to build a sky scraper. So compareing apples and oranges doesn't further your theory that 9/11 was a conspiracy in any way. Their is a number of factors that significantly change the outcome of the heats generated in the two fires.

EDITED_BY: railspinner (1236137593)

The less people know the more they believe

SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
The fires of building three were not caused by aviation fuel (directly), and the small amount of fuel that may have been in that building would not have made those fires burn significantly enough to melt steel.

I am no expert in metallurgy, but I don't think that steel melting in the Aussie fires was the quality of which a skyscraper is made of...

Human

DomBRONZE Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,009 posts

Posted:
Every skyscraper is made to a different design, using different material and every event, fire or impact is unique, ao comparissions are pointless. Having said that the Windsor building in Madrid didn't completely collapse, but parts of it did and it had to be dismantled carefully as it was at risk of compeltely collapsing. I don't think any FBI/CIA/NWO files were kept in there. Other skyscrapers burn to a shell and stay upright, bravo to the architects & enginners of those.

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Hi MRC

Quote:What I find interesting about the conspiracy theories is that they all tend to stem simply from a lack of information

There's that, and a plethora of false information, usually presented in the form of "just asking questions" with speculative answers that "make sense" until you do a little research on the subject.

A good *for instance* is the mention of the melting point of steel when it comes to the 9/11 CT. Yes, steel melts at temperatures higher that most building fires, but the melting point is a misdirection designed to get us "asking questions". A little checking will show that steel doesn't need to melt in order to cause the structural failure of a building, it merely needs to be heated enough to loose it's structural integrity. ( about 600 degrees )

I see you're a David Wong fan, Here's his take on the 9/11 CT

So now we have Prison Planet ( websites don't get much stupider than that one ) attempting to compare the Mandarin Oriental, a building under construction with a concrete frame and what amounts to a hollow interior, with an 1980s steel framed high rise. Yes, they were both tall buildings,yes, they both had fires, but there the similarities end.

You'll quite often find the answer(s) to the question you have are already out there, it's just that sometimes it takes a little more effort to get them than watching a YouTube video.

Speaking of...have you seen Screw Loose Change ? It does a great job of "debunking" the movie Loose change. Link at the bottom of page 2 of David Wong's article.

MRCSILVER Member
Funky Blessings Daily
215 posts

Posted:
Believe me I realize all the fun bullshit.

I'm not concerned with the conspiracy stuff, I just want some clarity on the bush white house. I'd like some kind of "nixon tape" for the decisions they've made over the years.

SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: DomEvery skyscraper is made to a different design, using different material and every event, fire or impact is unique, ao comparissions are pointless. Having said that the Windsor building in Madrid didn't completely collapse, but parts of it did and it had to be dismantled carefully as it was at risk of compeltely collapsing. I don't think any FBI/CIA/NWO files were kept in there. Other skyscrapers burn to a shell and stay upright, bravo to the architects & enginners of those.

If a building falls from fires in the middle floor, it doesn't fall out from under itself at free fall speeds, it's physics. All three towers fell at free fall speed, towers of that height do not just fall into their own footprints without some form of planned demolition (and those take weeks to design and implement), for it to just happen three times would be the most profound randomness of the laws that govern our universe. Conspiracy aside, that is just science.

Human

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
Really!? You point to a governmental source to debunk a conspiracy regarding the government? Also Stout, that report deals with towers one and two, not three, and that's the magic tower; the tower no one questions.

Human

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Who else do you suggest should have done the investigation, Richard Gage and his phony list of supporters ? Just for fun, register yourself as an engineer on AE911Truth and see if he checks your credentials.

Are you suggesting that maybe towers 1 and 2 were not CDs, and WTC7 was ? What's so "magic" about it ?

SuchGOLD Member
Rancor
253 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: StoutWho else do you suggest should have done the investigation, Richard Gage and his phony list of supporters ? Just for fun, register yourself as an engineer on AE911Truth and see if he checks your credentials.

Are you suggesting that maybe towers 1 and 2 were not CDs, and WTC7 was ? What's so "magic" about it ?

Engineers Challenge NIST

And my personal opinion is that all three were CD's. The magic is that the towers defied physics on the way down, just as I pointed out a couple of posts ago...

CD's like I previously stated, take weeks to plan and set up:

Human

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Wow...14 engineers. Out of how many engineers worldwide ?

I'm still not seeing the "magic" here nor the way the buildings "defied physics"

Re the "pull it" comment. Nowhere in the building demolition industry does the term pull it mean "fire the charges". That's completely made up. Right there on the video, Silverstein states he was talking to the fire department commander and what he was talking about was pulling the firefighters out of the building because the situation was deemed hopeless. Now given that over 300 first responders had already died in the collapse of towers 1 and 2 that day, it was a wise decision to abandon WTC 7 and the firefighting efforts in order to minimise the body count.

Not to mention that this creates the assumption that the FDNY was in on it. Yea right.

In the 7 1/2 years that have passed since 9/11, not one firefighter or police officer has come forward "demanding answers" . Don't you think at least a few would if there was even a shred of evidence that FDNY might just be complicit in the *murder of their own* ?

MRCSILVER Member
Funky Blessings Daily
215 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: doppelGangerReally!? You point to a governmental source to debunk a conspiracy regarding the government? Also Stout, that report deals with towers one and two, not three, and that's the magic tower; the tower no one questions.

Rather than attempt to lambast his choice of source why not refute the contents in a serious fashion?

Page: