Page:
Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
So this whole thing is new to me, I'm not a beleive as of yet but it is a VERY interesting conspiricy theory and i was just wondering if any one had heard of or beleives it....

BASICALLY....

All or most of the world leaders are reptilians, a race that may have evolved from dinosaurs OR come to earth from space. They can shapeshift so we cannot recognize them on the streets. The New World Order (NWO) is the group that will declare martial law in 2010 or 2011 and we will not be able to leave our towns and such. Canada, the US, and mexico will be united and the Amero will be introduced.

Then in 2012 i guess this 10th planet, Nibiru, is going to fly by earth where some aliens/reptoids "hop onto" earth and start the apocolypse. Some say they will project a holographic image of the second coming of christ thru the satalites in space.

Umm basically it all comes from the Sumarian texts....and it's really interesting, i've been researching it for the last couple days. There are countless youtube videos of all the theory and history, and even some that show people "shapeshifting" which most are stupid but some seem a bit weird.

Thoughts?

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
sorry Poje, still the funnist thing I've read on HoP

good luck with uncovering the reptilian conspiracy...

smile

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Oh, I'm not working on uncovering it, I'll leave that to the others, I will just continue to search youtube for new videos full of "evidence" and new links. smile

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

NifeliumGOLD Member
journeyman
52 posts

Posted:
CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE CRAB PEOPLE

LEAK SPIN

Mr MajestikSILVER Member
coming to a country near you
4,696 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Poje

I will just continue to search youtube for new videos full of "evidence" smile

i lol'd

"but have you considered there is more to life than your eyelids?"

jointly owned by Fire_Spinning_Angel and Blu_Valley

BLACKPHOENIXBRONZE Member
33 posts

Posted:
the misses bought one of david ikes books a while ago. i had a read of the reptilials and their royal blood line. when i first read it i thought it was a load of crap but when you read the reffrences he uses it seems no further far fetched the the grays comming to earth to studdy us.

he refers to the lizzard people comming to earth and mating with the humans so that they may take our shape (but they are also thought to be shape shifters. it has been sugeusted that they need breed with a species to gain the abilaty to shift in to their shap like expanding a vocabulary for an enalgery you must learn a word befor being able to pronounce it. so maybe they need to cross their genes with ours before gaining the ability to change in to us)

but anyway back to the refrences!

he refers to well documented anchent artifacts that show human women having sex with large lizards with huge cocks. and there are pics of these artifacs in the book.

but as for them taking over i'm undecided either way because looking at the situation we all seem to be treated as slaves and the blame gets stuck on the economy which seems like crap to me. the government knows what its doing.so it could be lizards it could not but if they were in power that would mean they have control of the world governments, miterys etc. why would they bother keeping their presence a secret.

the only reason i can think of would be to keep us quite and busy. so either way i cant realy see a diffrence

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Im waiting for this thread to be deleted - then we REALLY will know that HOP is also controlled by a secret ruling faction. Malcolm is a Monitor, Charles is a Crocodile, Dom is a Dragon and Pele is a Chiwawa - theyre all lizards by the way, apart from the last one which is a spelling mistake.
Go on Mods - PLEASE delete this - not cause its a ridiculous load of hogsworts, but becuase it'll REALLY give the conspiracy theorists something to write about

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
One of the most compelling pieces of evidence for me is that George w. Bush "on" the elsection TWICE....i mean he can;t even read....

And why they keep their presence a secret.....in the worlds of George Orwell...

"If there is any hope, it lies with the proles..."

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
Hmmm, I know a fair amount about this... unfortunately.

The NWO is a perfectly feasable organisation (with a lot of evidence of its existence). The idea of control of population through stealth means is well documented in just about every society that has ever existed.

I have no problems believing that people with immense power would be able to influence the worlds political systems. It also seems logical that they would try to maintain their status.

But...

Reptilians?
Hollow Earth Theory?

Its all based on the same foundations as classical religions. There is absolutely no empirical proof for any of it. Also the deeper that you delve the more bizzarre it becomes.

As always, people are free to believe what they want to but everyone should be aware that this is something that is purely based on faith.

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
This is still the best thread on HoP - and the all time absolute funniest

I love it

ubblol

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Seye - so how deep have you delved and exactly HOW bizarre can you get - thats what we all want to know!!

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

SeyeSILVER Member
Geek
1,261 posts

Posted:
lol - well Mr Ringmaster...

A very good friend of mine is into this stuff and I've spent a long time chatting to him about it it and researching it myself so I can understand it a bit better.

The culmination of this seems to be in these two very scientific diagrams...

Non-Https Image Link

Non-Https Image Link

The general belief is that a superior alien reptilian race came to earth, took human form and now forms the backbone of the worlds most powerful families such as the Bushs, Rockerfellas, etc.

This race lives on the crust on the inside on the earth (see above) and exits through a large gap in the north pole. There are also several other entrances in the form of caves and tunnels.

There is actually an expedition being planned on a ship to try to sail to the hole in the north to prove its existence. Supposedly there is a big cover up by the alien race so we all believe there is no such gap. As they control all knowledge (in the form of education and images) this would not be beyond they're power.

This is just the (excuse the pun) tip of the iceberg.

All of the worlds great dynasties can be attributed to this one race who have ruled the earth for the whole of human history.

Let me know if you want me to continue...

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
..Continue...chirp, caxcghoo,... or whatever noise geckho's make when typing, I guess tap tap tap etc... actually
Like the diagrams
So when and who are expeditioning to the polar hole?
I dont quite get the centre of gravity at 400m down
Are the laws of gravity as we know them not actually true?
Does the internal sun's mass form its own gravity and thus the size of the earth is not actually what we 'know'
I have just realsied as im sure you all have that I dont really know what im talking about...but at least I admit it!
One other thing "Dero Caves with stolen saucers' ???where, what. how and why??
I am genuinely interested not just being sarcastic and cynical

Feel the Flame
Phirenix

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
 Written by :FireNix

I am genuinely interested not just being sarcastic and cynical

unlike me! ubblol bounce2

I still love this thread ubblove

NifeliumGOLD Member
journeyman
52 posts

Posted:
lol Ade

since when are lizard people super inteligint beings that decide to come here take over and blend in at the same time.

And then kinda just keep doing that for hundreds of years.
sounds awesome..

LEAK SPIN

hamamelisBRONZE Member
nut.
756 posts

Posted:
Though it would be a fair bit cooler to think we were ruled by super-intelligent alien lizards, rather than human eejits, as appears to be the case- I really really can't imagine why a super-intelligent alien lizard would pretend to be as dumb as Mr. Bush.

THE MEEK WILL INHERIT THE EARTH!

If that's okay with you?

_khan_SILVER Member
old hand
768 posts

Posted:
What I really appreciate about this thread, and about these theories in general, is that they indicate some desire or some kind of "inner knowing" or sense that consensual reality is not what it seems...that there is more to the universe and that we are part of something that's greater than we know and our current economic/political/religious/social systems are traps. We sense we are rats in a maze sniffing after the cheese and looking for the door. We want to take the red pill...

taken out of context i must seem so strange
~ ani di franco

NifeliumGOLD Member
journeyman
52 posts

Posted:
tell you what is particularly intresting.

the HAARP project/weapon and the eathquakes in china.

LEAK SPIN

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Thanks Seye, that's the most i have heard of hollow earth. I liek the diagrams.

Chem trails....great....I saw some the other day...

Another interesting thing is Morgellons

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
I fully agree with the idea that CT reside within the realm of faith issues.

What Conspiracy thread could proceed without raising the topics of "paranoid nutters" and "people who are in it for the money"

The paranoid nutter component is willing to accept pretty much anything as evidence, some guys website, some YouTube video, some guy said something..... and are more than willing to treat this evidence as "the truth" in the face of overwhelming contrary evidence.

The reptilians one is just plain funny, more in the realm of teenage movie generated fantasy rather than anything anyone could take seriously. David Icke, however, stands to profit from the theory, because, well, that's what he does for a living. Did you read about that "scientific expedition" that's supposed to leave in search of the hollow earth entrance?? Delayed, for yet another year. Seems like there's a lack of people able to cough up the 20 grand or so that it costs to go on that expedition, But I'll keep advertising, and collecting deposits wink

The chemtrails one is almost as stupid...almost, So..."they're" putting this stuff in jet fuel ( or are they spraying it from those mysterious white jets? ) to....what ? control the weather? Kill off the old and sick ? Once the theorists figure out that one, I'm sure they'll let us know but in the meantime, those CTers have no qualms about accusing others of what amounts to mass murder ( 911 guys do this too ) with absolutely no real evidence to back these accusations up with.

I think, that with CT's alot of it hangs on just where you get your first information from. In the age of YouTube, one click, sit back and let the infotainment flow into your brain, accept the relationships proposed in the video as being "true", agree that some questions need to be asked, and search more info to back up "what you already know" and ...poof...an intersting idea is propagated.

The problem lies with not questioning the information as you hear it, which can be difficult if you feel you're being fed a juicy tidbit meant for those "in the know", so to speak. Seem the whole chemtrails thing falls apart instantly when you consider, not only how many people might be required to mount such an operation ( on a global scale to boot ) but also that those people who are in on it, are actually spraying their own family and friends. It's then that the faith part of the brain causes the CTer to spout fantasy nonsense based on years of watching too much sci fi.

Then we get to the outright lies, the ones that get spread and gobbled up out of ignorance. what do i mean ? In the 911 MIHOP CT, constant mention was made about the temperature that jet fuel burns at and the melting point of steel ( I say was, because ,,,, it's over ) when what should really be taken into consideration is the relationship between the burning temperature of jet fuel and the failure of steel's structural integrity. So who cares what temp steel melts at when the temp which it fails at is what we really need to focus on. 911 guys carped on about this till the end.

Then there's that part of the psyche that refuses, or is hesitant to, let is think that we've been had, We don't really want to admit this to ourselves and most certainly don't want to admit our gullibility to others, so we carry on downplaying what the "opposition" has to say. This is commonly referred to as stubbornness.

Face it, most of the topics presented to us are beyond the grasp of our immediate thinking and knowledge. I mean, how many people actually know anything about the logistics of putting the chemtrail stuff in the fuel, or the properties of a substance that will withstand being burned in a jet engine, gradually drop to the ground ( and ocean ) undetected and target people who stand a higher chance of dying than the average young CTer has.

So when you hit a chemtrail guy with "Why don't they put it in gasoline and diesel instead, you know to target the [population more specifically ? ) and they respond with" the stuff doesn't work in motor fuel, they said that in this YouTube video......." You're left flabbergasted, What ? while they ramble off on some other chemtrail tangent, leaving you slowly backing away......
Or making out like you're some sort of nerd on the subject and prattling off your own lines of amusing cows poo

So you have, mystery topics, presented in a "they're out to get you" kind of fashion with rich people being by default, evil and that wanting to feel like the possessor of some sort of secret truth where all you have to do is open your eyes and mind, all combining to present a belief system that some people find psychologically palatable.
Even if the original creator of a work of "truth" is exposed as saying their idea was meant to be a work of fiction, like Dylan Avery did with Loose Change ( aside..did you see the photos of opening night for LC Final Cut in NYC ? ....attendance looked to be about 30 ) or LRon was with Co$, people still want to believe.
The "interesting" part i find about the whole Ct scene is, getting to know just where the CTer is getting their info from and then mounting a direct personal attack on the credibility of that source(s). This either stops them in their tracks, or gets me dismissed as one of the "sheeple" who refuses to question the status quo. Either way, I'm still interested in discussing the matter ( this is much easier online, IRL it can lead to unwanted tension...or a damn good argument.

So a lot of it depends on what you mean by "interesting". Interesting in that you now have a topic in need of research and debunking, or interesting in that you now know "what's really happening"

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
spooky - I heard an interview on the radio a few days ago about the reptilian conspiracy, they were identifying the reptiles who are in the Australian government...

laugh! I laughed so hard I had trouble driving

clap bounce2

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
lol that is gold. did they accuse the opposition? (i love that we can now call the coalition that!)

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

AdeSILVER Member
Are we there yet?
1,897 posts

Posted:
they pretty much concluded that anyone in oz politics or a position of prominence, was a reptile, which is what made me crack up more...

john howard is a reptile
kevin rudd is a reptile
an on it went...

too funny smile

Bender_the_OffenderGOLD Member
still can't believe it's not butter
6,978 posts

Posted:
raptor jesus be praised!

Laugh Often, Smile Much, Post lolcats Always

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
Hey...there's always 2012.

Fire up that ole' appeal to antiquity, and completely ignore how the Mayans failed to predict their own extinction and you have the perfect excuse to overextend your credit in 2011.

astonSILVER Member
Unofficial Chairperson of Squirrel Defense League
4,061 posts

Posted:
I like that hollow earth model.

Especially as a geologist.

'We're all mad here. I'm mad, you're mad." [said the Cat.]
"How do you know I'm mad?" said Alice.
"You must be," said the Cat, "Or you wouldn't have come here."
- Lewis Carroll, Alice's Adventures In Wonderland

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
And here's a hit of stoooopid to brighten your weekend

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
WoW thanks Stout,

Quote:Michael Reagan ( evil talk show host) son of Ronald Reagan asks for a contract for murder against all 9-11 Tuthers & Mark Dice 6-14-2008

Someone should warn the ABC/BBC

9/11: The Third Tower

Reporter: BBC Broadcast: 08/09/2008

Seven years on, the destruction of New York's Twin Towers, played and replayed thousands of times over, is seared into collective memory.
A third skyscraper also fell that day. Unlike the Twin Towers, the 47-storey building known as Tower Seven was not hit by a fuel-laden plane, yet it collapsed neatly in 6.5 seconds.

The official explanation is that it was destroyed by fire. But in the seven years it has taken to present the final investigation report, suspicion has filled the information vacuum. Tower Seven has fed an industry of conspiracy theories that grew up around 9/11. Claims are pressed – by a phenomenally popular movie on the Internet and by supposedly credible "experts" – that someone in or close to the US Government brought the building down by controlled demolition.

How, among the many questions they ask, could Tower Seven be the first and only steel-framed skyscraper in the world to collapse due to fire? Why did the New York fire department not fight the fires? Why did it fall so symmetrically at freefall speed? Why did TV stations report that Tower Seven had collapsed before it had done so, when it was still clearly visibly behind reporters?

This BBC documentary explores some of these questions. In doing so it demonstrates how, when good information is scarce, or late, many people will believe the worst. "9/11: The Third Tower" – on Four Corners 8.30 pm Monday 8 September.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
Hold the phone.

We could all die on Wednesday

Some scientists fear a "black hole" - sucking in all matter - may be created when a huge machine is switched on deep below the Swiss-French border on Wednesday.

If we as members of the human race practice meditation, we can transcend our fear, despair, and forgetfulness. Meditation is not an escape. It is the courage to look at reality with mindfulness and concentration. Thich Nhat Hanh

StoutBRONZE Member
Pooh-Bah
1,872 posts

Posted:
OOOOOoooo CERN

Dan Brown and his Angels & Demons....

You know, that CERN logo looks suspiciously like a 666 laugh3

But seriously, Stone, if you're going to watch that four corners program, I'd be interested in a review to see just how they answered those questions. The documentary will probably end up on YouTube as there's quite a bit of Four Corners stuff already on there.
And here's a primer for the documentary

StoneGOLD Member
Stream Entrant
2,829 posts

Posted:
I’m not generally into conspiracy theories, but they made a good case in Zeitgeist about that “The Third Tower”. So for sure I let you know what Four Corners has to say.

Page: