Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > FireCamp at the FUSION festival 26.6 - 29.6.2008 : Laerz, Germany

Login/Join to Participate

KarstenGOLD Member
15 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone - especialy the ones i know from UberParis, Feuerkunst Berlin, UberEurope, Belleville Paris, BCC Conv 3 etc !

The Fusion festival is a very large open air festival (~30000 people) that covers all kinds of music, theatre, performance and cinema and last but not least the whole spectrum of installations, interaction and communication. It is located on an old russian military airfield which is beatifully decorated.

There is also a nice place set up for firespinning in the evening, including petrol supply and own music.

As in the last years i (and now with the help of several other people) organize a camp for all friends of spinning, where we can camp and sleep together and therefore meet more often than only at the Dubstation (which is *the* daytime meeting point for all spinning people). It would be gorgeous if you would set up your tent, RV or whatever with us at that camp space !

If you want to participate, please send an email (subject: Fusion FireCamp) to
ki@first.fhg.de
I will contact you with further details in about two weeks, when i return from my holidays.

Greetings,
Karsten

joshgomeramember
155 posts

Posted:
..neverending dream called "dubstation" !!! ubbrollsmile ubblove

again and again weavesmiley

hugjosh
EDITED_BY: joshgomera (1211401960)

KarstenGOLD Member
15 posts

Posted:
This year the camp is located near the firespace:

Non-Https Image Link

The orange line is the car route from the Fusion entry to the camp. We are on a no-car area, but we have a special arrangement with the fusion organizers for fire-people arriving by car - for further details send an email.

The current camp occupation is 44 people in 26 tents.

Only one week until FUSION juggle
Karsten