• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > My first poi video... =D

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 27
Posted:hello everyone, i just had a bit of fun taking some glowing sticks they use on boats and make them become poi to see how it's like. i'd love you to tell me how you like it.

(i'm no professional, just 2 weeks and a half of playing! - really one, as i've been worling intensively for 2 weeks...)

thank you!

Total posts: 276
Posted:For two weeks that's really good!

Keep it up! You'll definietly improve lots. Since you got some basic variations of weave and some of butterfly you should try figuringout how to transition between them smoothly.

Best if luck!