AjtagThe occasional one...
445 posts

Posted:
a few days ago i posted a topic on a small project that i was doing... finding the forces in poi.. i have just posted the first draft of it so go take a look, if you want to use it you will need to know the weight of your poi and the length, and the number of turns per second while you are spinning. This will give you a reasnable estimate to the forces in poi. feel free to change it and i will upload them onto the site... and if you have any other ideas for it fwd them to me please,thanks... Enjoy - Angus------------------moo? ... is that it?

There are 10 types of people, those who understand binary and those who dont.
Enjoy - A

445 posts

Posted:
oh whopse i just realised that i did not post the address... he he heit is https://website.lineone.net/~atag/

Enjoy - A

NYC_not_PKOne Tyred Guy
203 posts

Posted:
Wow, Great Job! The math all checks out! [You may want to tweak your significant figures though. One or two decimal places should be sufficient. It turns out your kg conversion has 11 sig figs but is only accurate to 4.]Go Physics!

PK is a god.. i love the Peeekster.

.:PK:. [poiinthepark founder member]

Educate your self in the Hazards of Fire Breathing smileSTAY SAFE! hug

445 posts

Posted:
too true, but at the mo i need to brush up on my html/ java skills.... ------------------moo? ... is that it?

Enjoy - A