Forums > Meet Others > Worcester circus/ juggling club....

Login/Join to Participate

chemigalsstranger
4 posts

Posted:
Hi Guys....
My boyfriend john and I (Im Suz) have started a circus club/juggling club in Worcester on tuesday evenings at the green centre(dines green)
Seems like nothing was really kicking off in this area but plenty of interest.
Anyone from around worc and neighbouring places are most welcome to come and check it out.
We have a wicked room hired out with HIGH ceilings and plenty of space and its a nice centre and pretty eay to get to and prettymuch anything goes.......poi/juggling/contact/sticks/staff and EVERYTHING else!!
We have the room for 2 hours and it is 3.00 each and at the mo bring your own equipment obviously in the future we will be buying some kit but pretty much a new club so you know how it is.
We hopefully in the future want to start performances and stuff etc......
So here is my email add

chemigal@hotmail.co.uk
and contact number 07845692239

If you want any more details or got any questions just drop us a line.

Hope to see some new faces there smile smile smile smile smile

chemigalsstranger
4 posts

Posted:
Me again....
Times are 6.30pm to 8.30pm as never wrote that last time.We are getting some new faces which is really nice would be great to get some more so if anyone is reading this from worc come along as we are a realy friendly bunch of ppl all at different levels of skill in lots of different things.

We are also having fire meets once a week which is pretty cool and LOTS of fun,this is usually on a w/end nite.

So come along and have some fun smile

Mr_JoePart-time genius
59 posts

Posted:
There is also normally some kind of cake provided. This is important to note smile

nixpixystranger
2 posts

Posted:
i know that you had this set up years ago any chance you are still doing stuff?