Forums > Videos > Daedras' First Video

Login/Join to Participate

DaedraSILVER Member
The Dae Walker
75 posts

Posted:
Hey everyone smile

I've been spinning now for a year and six months! This is the first time I've made a video and thought I'd post it up for you all to have a peep at! Feel free to C&C it.

I will say this now before you start yelling at me! It was a fairly confined space and didn't allow me to do much open arm tricks like flowers!

Otherwise enjoy!

Once my father gave me a kiwi... I thought it was a rodent and I stroked it until all the fur fell out - White Ninja

LazyAngelGOLD Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
2,895 posts

Posted:
hey dude, I didn't realise daedra was you until now! 90 degree plane changes looked cool smile
look forward to seeing you again at PITP 3: we can have a geekout again then! wink

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

DaedraSILVER Member
The Dae Walker
75 posts

Posted:
Hehehe! Dammit! My secret face has been revealed! No matter!
Ohhh I do look forward to PITP and another geekout with you man! I've learned a good sized chunk more since this I did this video! Been playing a lot more with Plane Bending, Invert Hybrids, More Wibbles and various Stall switches!

Once my father gave me a kiwi... I thought it was a rodent and I stroked it until all the fur fell out - White Ninja

akgraphicsSILVER Member
133 posts

Posted:
Oh Daedra you and your crazy poi lingo. I've just seen the poi in the punt coincides with sunrise festival ... frown at least you have a backup plan if sunrise goes belly-up!

akgraphicsSILVER Member
133 posts

Posted:
Oh and I'll say it again Davey: "humble" beginning ?!?! biggrin

DaedraSILVER Member
The Dae Walker
75 posts

Posted:
It's not my fault that you're a Stick man Mr Aran biggrin
Oh crap! Ok this is a toughie...
Sunrise with Kat, Ed and other various people or PITP where I get to meet a bunch of Cambridge Spinners and be geeky with Guy!

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
 Written by :Daedra

be geeky with Guy!

come for the geek-out

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

DaedraSILVER Member
The Dae Walker
75 posts

Posted:
I very well may do! biggrin Sunrise is over a few days period I think...so I may very well be able to go to both! I'll sort out the calender on Monday and set it right! Tho it will have to be Cambridge first of course for the chance of participating in the Geekyness!

LooperGOLD Member
grasshopper in training
124 posts

Posted:
wow... loved it. Smoooooth is the word that comes to mind smile

Be nice to see you out in a field somewhere hug

x

There is a world made of air, one of earth and one of water.
And there is one made of fire, and all of them fight for supremacy. They are fighting now, in my head.

DaedraSILVER Member
The Dae Walker
75 posts

Posted:
Ahhh thank you very muchly Looper!
Out in a field eh?! Well you never know! One day you may very well find me in a field somewhere spinning away! biggrin