jugglingparrGOLD Member
stranger
18 posts

Posted:
Melbourne's 1st Conference of its kind:

10 hours of workshops geared towards professional development for circus artists, with an Open Stage show to close. There will be a 'Silent Panel' writing back feedback for ALL acts in the Open Stage: Upon request, you will be able to receive this feedback and a copy of your act on DVD, for no extra cost, to take home with you.

The list of workshops has now been finalised, and includes juggling, hula hoop, movement, street & roving performance, act-devising techniques and many more. Have a look at www.juggling.net.au/jugglink for more information and to buy tickets.

Places are limited, so booking in advance is advised.

Feel free to email any questions to mjcinfo@gmail.com, send me a PM (I may not check them very often though) or post a comment here!

Hope to see you there, spread the word!

Christian juggle

pineapple peteSILVER Member
water based
5,125 posts

Posted:
wish i could be there christian, would be a great day of concentration smile

hug

"you know there are no trophys for doing silly things in real life yeah pete?" said ant "you wont get a 'listened to ride of the valkyries all the way to vietnam' trophy"

*proud owner of the very cute fire_spinning_angel, birgit and neon shaolin*

jugglingparrGOLD Member
stranger
18 posts

Posted:
You're moving on to bigger and better plans though - many fun times ahead. See you in Germany I hope!!!!
Happy travels bro! Oh, and Kyle's planning on catching up with you before you head...

Neon_ShaolinGOLD Member
hehe, 'Member' huhuh
6,120 posts

Posted:
I can't go...

Flights were too expensive to change and I would've missed a friend's birthday bash by a few days if I stayed...

Thanks very much for the offer though Christian, I really do hope it all goes well!

Should meet up before I go though! Who knows. I might even end up going to EJC! tongue (with my budget? doubt it...)

hug hug hug

"I used to want to change the world, now I just wanna leave the room with a little dignity..." - Lotus Weinstock

Kyle McLeanBRONZE Member
Living it up
363 posts

Posted:
Yay! More events like this would be great! I've gigs back up in Brisbane on the day but would just like to say that I think anyone in to performing would get loads from this. You pay a LOT more in Europe for this sort of thing, so kudos to the good folks behind this.

Contact without dance is like sex without wiggling.
A) it does feel as good
B) it does not look as good on film