Forums > Meet Others > Looking for spinners in Paris (28/4/08 - 2/5/08)

Login/Join to Participate

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
Hello there!

My family and I will be in Paris between 28th of april and 2nd of may 2008. Me and my girl (also coming along smile ) loves spinning (Leds or Fire) and my sister loves to watch.

Point is: my sisters birthday is 30th of april and the best gift possible is a (small) fireshow with Hoppers in Paris!!!

So, is there a meeting in Paris planned on the 30th of april or regular (weekly?) meetings? Anyone wanna spin?

If no-one is available, who knows a good place to spin fire in Paris? (Tight 'anti-fire policy' or is it allowed if we just don't set anything on fire?)

HOPE TO MEET SOME OF YOU FRENCHIES! weavesmiley ubbloco

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"

maclefounewbie
1 post

Posted:
I would like to help you, i'm french but i'm in Australia in Brisbane and i'm not from Paris. I'm going to try to look on some french website if i hear about a good place to spin in Paris at your date...

i found this website, a french web site but a part for the people who don't speak french , you shoudld find some news on it, good place...

https://www.burncrewconcept.org/i-dont-speak-french-f37.html

well i think this posr would tell you where to go

https://www.burncrewconcept.org/topic5304.html
EDITED_BY: maclefou (1208352727)

OliveGOLD Member
enthusiast
285 posts

Posted:
dude,
I'll be in the USA for FD,
the link that maclefou sent you is the one to go

anonomatosGOLD Member
enthusiast
389 posts

Posted:
I posted on the forum Maclefou linked. No reaction still, but I might make it to the monday-evening weekly meet... hope so!

Thanks for the replies!

"Don’t know how long, this one’s gonna take;
I could fail, but I’d rather be a fuckup, than a fake"