• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

~An elegantly bound book in a language you can't read~
Total posts: 43
Posted:I know this has probably been posted before but I'm bringin' it back like sexy 'cause I'm new here and am having some issues. I can't seem to figure out how to "tuck" it, I just keep hitting myself on the same spot on my back or it wraps around my arm or neck...no good. I know I could watch the video again for the billionth time but frankly I'm getting tired of "Doyanne". Any advice?

"If I had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. Nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, it wouldn't be. And what it wouldn't be, it would. You see? -Alice

Rampant whirler.
Total posts: 2418
Posted:Just move on, try something else. I could never even turn til I learnt to turn in the 3 beat weave... If anything, especially at this low level is bothering you that much, just do something else, once you get more proficiency with the poi you'll get it in no time when you come back to it.

HoP mage and keeper of the fireballs
Total posts: 1965
Posted:The only advice I can offer is to practice.

Oh and when you turn reverse the direction of spin (same as with any other 180 degree turn)

May my balls of fire set your balls on fire devil