Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Kumarani Community Circus Project and Cabaret at Littleweed Festival

Login/Join to Participate

FireNixBRONZE Member
old hand
904 posts

Posted:
Greetings all
I would like to invite all you Kewi's and others to Littleweed festival this weekend, to sample the wonders of Community Circus and an awesome Cabaret.
Kumarani Community Circus who I work for - have trained 12 Adults with learning difficulties and 12 kids and parents Circus Skills over 2 weeks and we are now putting the final touches to the 1st Littleweed Community Circus show, which shall premiere at 7pm on Friday the 11 April, followed by a FireShow. Its a diverse Circus show, with many skills, spills and quite some thrills - come along to see it.
Also at the festival shall be the 1st Littleweed Cabaret on the Saturday night, which I am programming and MC-ing. The houseband is Mamaku Project, Strike shall be making an appearance, theres highlights from the festival, some interesting colaberations, whips, BellyDancers and much more. Dress to impress.
Hope to see you there.
For tickets see the festival website www.littleweedfestival.org.nz

Feel the Flame
Phirenix