Forums > Social Chat > Lightning in London, March 2008

Login/Join to Participate
Page:
MikeGinnyGOLD Member
HOP Mad Doctor
13,925 posts

Posted:
Hello everyone.

FIRST OF ALL: I LEAVE ON MONDAY, 24 MARCH. PLEASE DO NOT FLOOD ME WITH PM'S ASKING ME HOW LONG I AM HERE. Kthx... smile

Second of all, I am in London. I am not going to Leeds, Eidenburgh, Cardiff, Dublin, Sydney, Tokyo, or Capetown. If you want to meet me, you're going to have to come here. With the Dollar being as it is, long trips away are not on the menu.

I'm here. I am in a rather crappy hotel where I have to schlep my laptop downstairs in order to use the internet and my room is not really big enough for both me and my suitcase. However, it's so close to the Notting Hill Gate tube station that I have to be careful when walking out of the hotel to not fall down the stairs into the station. And it's cheap, so whatever.

Right so. I'm going to post my UK mobile number. I know you aren't supposed to do this on the web, but hey, this number will work for five days and then you are free to try to stalk me all you like. But I can't think of a better way of disseminating this info to ally my friends.

It's 0758277770 (kinda easy, huh?)

A number of you are going to start getting phone calls from me about...now. biggrin

-Mike

Certified Mad Doctor and HoP High Priest of Nutella

A buckuht n a hooze! -Valura

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Glad to hear of your safe return smile hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

Page: