RUMYDADDYnewbie
7 posts

Posted:
I am looking for alabama burners! I am new to the area and need to meet up with people from my Planet! I am a fire spinner and I am looking for others close to me! Email me at

ononru@yahoo.com

I need to meet normal people! Well if burners can be concidered normal!

Fire_MooseSILVER Member
Elusive and Bearded
3,597 posts

Posted:
Hey RU wave

try the meet others section:
https://www.homeofpoi.com/meet_others/searchOthers.php

and there is also the meet others forum:
[Old link]

See you at SASCO. Good luck

O.B.E.S.E.

Owned by Mynci!

poinoobSILVER Member
45 posts

Posted:
what part of alabama are u in i am moving back to north alabama like decatur huntsville area next month i'll meet up with u

RUMYDADDYnewbie
7 posts

Posted:
Heya baby!

Still in alabama no sasco for me:(

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music."

RU?

RUMYDADDYnewbie
7 posts

Posted:
I am in Mobile sorry it took me so long to respond I forgot my passwprd! He He! Email me at ononru@yahoo.com put in the subject HOP

"Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-Man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music." -

RU?

Sithstormstranger
1 post

Posted:
I am in Lineville Alabama and I am new to poi. My girlfriend and I want to learn fire poi. Any tips from anyone?

philisweatlySILVER Member
life's a garden, dig it
115 posts

Posted:
practice a lot with non-fire poi and get your technique down before attempting fire

haha

MadisonBellBRONZE Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
Hey I just moved here from south FL and I havent met one person in tuscaloosa that knows what poi is. I go to the university of alabama and i'm new to this area.

JoAdOsBRONZE Member
stranger
1 post

Posted:
I'm moving to Huntsville from Austin on March 4th and wouldn't mind meeting up and burning. Email me at Adam12171@gmail.com if anyones interested.

kumpdaddymember
1 post

Posted:
lets play hit me up nickkumpee@gmail.com

BamaBobBRONZE Member
1 post

Posted:
Hey Everyone!

I live in the Montgomery area. I'm still learning and appreciate some 'guidance' to help improve.

Email: BamaBob@elmore.rr.com

Later!