Forums > Meet Others > Help! Searching For Poi Classes in the Sligo area (Ireland)!

Login/Join to Participate

Nenyanewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Help! I've taken up the art (and love) of Pois while traveling in NZ now that I'm back in Ireland I would like to learn some new moves and get better, only problem is that I'm finding it very difficult to find classes here and in my area so if there is anyone out there that knows of classes in the Sligo area it woud be a huge help!

Nenya weavesmiley

bluecatgeek, level 1
5,300 posts

Posted:
Sligo!!

closest i know of is belfast, and there's almost certainly something in galway...

you should ask on emeraldcircus.com too smile and have a post in the irish dancing thread in the 'events performances and gatherings' section smile

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

LizzybethLizzy hearts sunshine hoop
272 posts

Posted:
i might be coming out there over the summer! been meaning to for a while to visit my family smile if i ever manage to go then i will give you a shout biggrin

if i could be a busy busy bee...

Nenyanewbie
3 posts

Posted:
Thanks for the suggestions, its a great help! biggrin
I'm just a very basic poi spinner with traditional pois, but I have a hunger to learn! ubblol

If anyone has any ideas or is passing by the area here is my e-mail

nenya_of_lathlorien@hotmail.com

biggrin ubbloco biggrin

splinterificGOLD Member
enthusiast
248 posts

Posted:
not much in the area im afraid frown theres a lot in dublin, galway,cork and belfast though...