• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > PLAY Festival 2008 tease - 23-27 july. (CANCELLED) :(

Login/Join to Participate
Page: 1...161718

geek, level 1
Total posts: 5300
Posted:It's on!!!!

All details are at playfestival.co.uk but here are the basics cause this is just the tease thread, where we want you to chat and not clog up the PLAYnews thread.:

23-27 July in Llanfyllin, Wales, on the site of the rather lovely workhouse festival )

Non-Https Image Link

its much easier to get to than you might think. all travel stuff is on the website

tickets are on sale, and are 35 until June 1st so don't delay in getting one cause they go up after. (incidentally that is the same price as last year smile )

we can't wait to see you there!

da PLAY croo.

Holistic Spinner (I hope)

Total posts: 756
Posted:I have a paypal account? confused2

If that's okay with you?

1 + 1 = 3
Total posts: 3540
Posted:how did you book your ticket if you didn't use pay pal?

Empty your mind. Be formless, Shapeless, like Water.
Put Water into a cup, it becomes the cup, put water into a bottle, it becomes the bottle, put water into a teapot, it becomes the teapot.
Water can flow, or it can Crash.
Be Water My Friend.

Total posts: 498
Posted:you were given the option to bypass paying through paypal if you wanted or if you didn't have a paypal account. i think i did that because the time it takes for paypal to process transactions is ridiculous if you don't already have money in there. but i can't remember so i'm constantly checking both shrug

Thoughts arrive like butterflies...

Page: 1...161718