Forums > Meet Others > Poi party outside exeter

Login/Join to Participate

j4m35poinewbie
22 posts

Posted:
Ok. heres the thing... i wanna meet spinners around exeter best way to do this i figure is to throw a "Juggle rave". so anyone who spins fire, juggles or whatever around exeter, Devon gimme a shout. i'll discuss dates etc. probably around my birthday in August, but can have some others sooner if people are willing. will also need a couple people to help me set it all up. Shout me if interested. Thanks everyone.

My invisible alligator thinks you look tasty

sichaineyBRONZE Member
enthusiast
242 posts

Posted:
Hi Buddy,

You may be interested in Southern Lights the 3 day spinning festival we put on...as its only down the road from you. Check it out!

https://www.flamefireshows.com/southernlights2008.html

j4m35poinewbie
22 posts

Posted:
yeh looks pretty awesome is a bit too far away to travel for the workshops but will definately think about the festival

My invisible alligator thinks you look tasty

AnonymousPLATINUM Member

Posted:
Me and a friend of mine have just started spinnning, and would be pretty keen to meet up! If you are still thinking of doing something, give me a shout.

katie640stranger
2 posts

Posted:
hey i live in exeter and im so up for meeting people who spin iv actually been asked to spin at the hindsight reunion so i must be doing some right msg me as im completly confused how to use this we could meet up