• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Videos > So.... Fire Fans kick a!

Login/Join to Participate

Kitsune34
Kitsune34

Total posts: 48
Posted:This is my newest and greatest video for my Fire Fans! w00t!

The timing is a little off... I had it timed perfectly. I dunno what happened. ubbrollsmile

"Always forgive your enemies, for nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

Delete Topic

LazyAngel
LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2895
Posted:nice editing smile... want feedback?

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete

Kitsune34
Kitsune34

Total posts: 48
Posted:Uh... sure?

Mind you, that video was purely for fun. I know that if I want a really good video I should have less editing, more performance. I just need to get around do doing that. ubbrollsmile

I want to create a demo video with an "interview" with me and stuffs, to really show off my skills and thoughts to appeal to employers. bounce

"Always forgive your enemies, for nothing annoys them so much." - Oscar Wilde

Delete

LazyAngel
LazyAngel

Carpal \'Tunnel
Total posts: 2895
Posted:heh.. pretty much what I was going to say... would've been nice to have a couple more longer shots with more variety, and a little more playing up to the camera (stuff which you can do, cos it's in that video)

Oh yeah personally the music wasn't to my taste, but that's tootally subjective. I dunno, I gues I always think of fans going with slower music.

Looking forward to seeing the next vid smile

Because ActiveAngel sounds like a feminine deodorant

Like sex, I'm much more interesting in real life than online.

'Be the change you want to see in the world around you' - Ghandi

Delete