Forums > Events, Performances and Gatherings > Next brackets and Jam March 28th Performers WANTED! Ipswich QLD

Login/Join to Participate

dancingtigernewbie
20 posts

Posted:
Brackets and Jam got off to a great start with a small but enthusiastic crowd last Friday night.

Next B and J is March 28th from 7:30 PM

I would love to see some twirlers there !

Please call Idell 32887077

dancingtigernewbie
20 posts

Posted:
Surely someone wants to come out here !

Pogo69SILVER Member
there's no charge for awesomeness... or attractiveness
3,764 posts

Posted:
hmmm... I wouldn't mind actually, idell; I suck at poi; preference of late is for double staffs... I've got my kids that weekend though, so it might take a little sorting out.

--pogo (pat) [forever and always]

dancingtigernewbie
20 posts

Posted:
Hi Pogo

Double staffs triple staffs! All are welcome. Its a child friendly event too.

Regards
Idell

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
hmmm... kk, count me in, idell... biggrin I should put it in my diary... assuming I had a diary...

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
I will make sure a lovely family of performers out Gatton way know about this.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

dancingtigernewbie
20 posts

Posted:
Thanks! Thats fantastic

The more the merrier

Gabe I tried to ring you but my message bank was crackling so I think I got the number wrong. I am home Sunday night please feel free to call me then.

The phone number listed on here is my registered business number its advertised everywhere

Regards
Idell

all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
Ohhh Gabe... Would that be us your are talking about?..hehehe

Idell... We will probably join you at the next meeting.. Sounds awesome.. I have 5 kids aged from 8 to 16 that perform on a regular basis and would love to play!!!!. please email me abbie_au@hotmail.com with more details.....
Abbie xx

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
*bump*

still interested in this, idell... sent you a pm...

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Abbie's great kids are performing there. Shame I won't be able to amke it.. have a Woodford organisers conference that weekend.
have a great one!
Cheers
Gabe

all_fired_up_in_ozmember
31 posts

Posted:
Well...Brackets & Jam was AWESOME. We were made to feel so very very welcome and everyone was so very friendly and helpful.........We had an awesome night from the minute we got there. The support that we received even on our first visit was fantastic.... many thanks to the 'sound crew' thier comments and ideas were great!....We will definately be there on a regular basis to watch it grow!....Keep up the good work Idell...you and the team are doing a great job!!!!

Come on everyone else....lets show the people of Ipswich that we can rally together and put on an awesome show!!!.....Where are the acrobats and jugglers that we met at 2Uberoz?..... Where are the singers and the comedians? Where are the drummers and the didge players... There has to be more people out there. If my family can make a 3 hour round trip then surely others can too!!!!!

My lot twirled inside for the first time ever and boy did they heat the place up...lolol......and then George killed a pirate and Thom got all hot and sweaty with the belly dancers..hehehehe.....

Anyhow...Until next time.......hope to see you all at next B & J April 25th.... And just a reminder guys.. It is very kid friendly...:)

Abbie, Eddie and kids

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Fantastic! So happy to hear it went so well. I look forward to meeting Idell sometime too...
Cheers
Gabe

Pogo69SILVER Member
3,764 posts

Posted:
bugga... sounds like I should've taken a punt and just turned up... I didn't hear back from my post here or my pm to idell, so we didn't go... frown

dancingtigernewbie
20 posts

Posted:
It go very well thanks to come great people turning up from Gatton!

Sorry Pogo I was flat out and never got to see your messages please feel free to call me on 32887077 ( business number) any time to ask q s

We had a blast - some suprise singing and lots of pirate killing along with belly dancing - it all went very well.

next B and J is Fridaynight 25th of April

be there or be having less fun!

All fired up rock - I was chatting to one of the audience today and she was saying she'd like to book you guys for her nephew's party so we shall see '

Everyone is welcome