Forums > Meet Others > Bubbles in london, please help!

Login/Join to Participate

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
Hey guys wave

Im going to be in london on the 18th/19th march and need your help! Im crap with new places, especially that big one wink

Im gonna need some amazing person to put me up for the night on the 18th, and maybe the 19th depending on transport back up north and whether ya fancy a drink wink

Now the postcode area i need to be in is EC4A so any one in that area or near that can help lemme know smile (or i can get the underground to)

Ill bring cookies bounce

EDITED_BY: Bubbles_ (1203417140)

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)
Virginity like bubble,one prick all gone.

pricklyleafSILVER Member
with added berries
1,365 posts

Posted:
Ooo, what are you up to?

Live like there is no tomorrow,
dance like nobody is watching
and hula hoop like wiggling will save the world.

“What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us.”

Ralph Waldo Emerson

Pink...?BRONZE Member
Mistress of Pink...Multicoloured
6,140 posts

Posted:
Sorry Hun...would love to help but i'm still homeless in London. I'm crashing at my fella's house!!

*if* I get a place by March (which at the rate the solicitors are going seems more chance i'll win the lottery...) you're more than welcome to crash. Would be somewhere around Highgate/East Finchley on the Northern Line. Takes about 15-20 min to get to Kings Cross tube then would be only one stop to Farringdon (which according to Googlemaps is the area you want to go?) on one the other tube lines.

Good luck.

Never pick up a duck in a dungeon...

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
thanks pink smile

I can stay anywhere where i can get transport to the victoria area, thats ten mins from where i need to be me thinks :confuzled: hehehe should be an adventure!

not getting much of a response, have all the london lot gone into hibernation???

Disclaimer:im not responsible for what i say or do whether it be before,during and after drinking alcoholic substances (owned by BMVC).
Creater of Jenisms(TM)

simtaBRONZE Member
compfuzzled
1,182 posts

Posted:
i talked to eddie, good chance he will be able to sort it.

did you get my pm?

"the geeks have got you" - Gayle

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
hey guys! back in london may 29th ubbangel

any help???

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

blu_valleySILVER Member
fluffy mess
197 posts

Posted:
Youre welcome to stay in Brighton at my house if you get very very stuck. It's an hour to victoria on the train, which is as long as it takes from some parts of london if using the tube!

"I want to know if you can see beauty even when it's not pretty, every day,and if you can source your own life from its presence.." - Oriah Mountain Dreamer

Bubbles_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
3,384 posts

Posted:
tongue

ill be very central actually, arrive victoria and will be in that area on the thurs...

cheers blu hug

Creater of Jenisms(TM)

jo_rhymesSILVER Member
Momma Bear
4,525 posts

Posted:
Bubbles, likewise you're welcome to stay at mine, I am a 50minute train journey west of london in Newbury. I live next to the train station too hug
I'm sure one of the Londonites will be able to sort you out though. If not, I'm here (and Blu's there!)

Hoppers are angels who lift us to our feet when our wings have trouble remembering how to fly.