Page: ...
newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
Due to popular demand, we are proud to present....

sunny UberOz3sunny

Yes! That fabulous long weekend of skillz injektion, creative SHAZZAM and and more !!! Here's the word:

sunnyDates

Thurs 28th-Sun 31st August, with workshops starting on Friday night. (yep I know that weekend is a bit awkward for some Uni students and clashes with Burning Man.. but it fits for other local events and also my birthday!)

sunnyVenue

Same as previous 2 events.. Hillbrook Anglican School Recreation Centre, Enoggera, Brisbane, with a Saturday night devil party at mine. (Did I mention it's my birthday?;)

sunnyInternational Teachers:

heart YUTA!!! Returning for the second dose of ultra ninja poi stylin

heart MCP: hardcore precision staff grrrl

heart Sebastian Berger (Fenfire)... triple staff passes and the best boyskirt in the bizness

plus heart MAJOR local heroes including Brettstar, Kyle McLean, Chris Carlos, Christian Parr, Alice Robinson and MORE to be confirmed.

As well as Ubercore poi and staff, we will also include juggling, devil sticks, contact juggling etc from our Uberteachers and skillshare from participants.

sunny Cost

$ AUD 125 prepaid

and

$ 50,000 at the door (we want you to pre reg...)

with a limited number of discounted tix @ $60 for under 16s.

That includes up to 15 Uber workshops and group sessions wow fuel, accommodation and our famous yummy lunches clap

sunny Accommodation

Onsite camping space is included in the price ( you need to bring your own gear, though there are facilities like toilet/water/tiny kitchen) For non-campers we can usually find local billets or recommend backpackers.

sunny Bookings

PM me with your email address and I will send you a rego form directly. OR find one posted with lots of background info at the lovely UberEvents site

ubbrollsmile

NB: these are NOT beginner's workshops. Reasonable skills are needed to take advantage of the quality of workshops on offer.

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

jcrsGOLD Member
the floor is a sea of tigers...
404 posts

Posted:
wonder i'm still trying to figure out what kyle did to get that heart shaped trail...

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
I dunno... I thought it was with short chains and then a swoopy thing into a point isolation back into the swoopy action..

Well, the swoopy action isnt really required, I'd have just said it was a point isolation at the top there, I guess.

hug

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
hey friends smile wow how much did it suck not waking up to a backyard full of spinners this morning? syd crew made it home safe and sound, but you wont keep us away for long... watch out brisvegas. watch out jugglejam.
and you are all welcome if yall make it down to sydney anytime xx

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: Mother_Natures_SonI dunno... I thought it was with short chains ...swoopy thing ...point isolation at the top there, I guess.

except that Kyle is a multiple contact staffer...
back to the drawing board smile

I love this photo Gita for more reasons than I can write at 2am...
I printed it out big to go on my fridge and it is so spooky... fire heart, underlining and no visibie people! doo doo doo doo...

Mother_Natures_SonSILVER Member
Rampant whirler.
2,418 posts

Posted:
Oh my, newgabe... No... non-comprende. Only could I understand that if one end had gone out... otherwise I'm honestly stumped.

hug

DentrassiGOLD Member
ZORT!
3,045 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: The Misguided Oraclewonder i'm still trying to figure out what kyle did to get that heart shaped trail...

i find that general trying to figure out how kyle did something is usually futile wink

"Here kitty kitty...." - Schroedinger.

GitasGuyPooh-Bah
2,303 posts

Posted:
Totally Ed, i still have to try to remember to hold my jaw shut whenever he gets going. grin

:admires giant wooden aeroplane: Its about time trees were good for something, instead of just standing their like jerks!!! ubblol ubbtickled

Homer rocks!!!! ubblol ubbrollsmile

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
gabe i can send you a high res version that will probably print out better if you like!! grin

yeah i have NO idea how kyle did that...but it makes me smile smile 1. cos it's pretty & 2. cos it's been a while since i saw kyle spin & he was awesome (as always!) to watch!! grin

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
if the stick was pointed towards us isolation in the middle it could work... as in each half of the heart is made from opposite ends of the same stick...

L3xstranger
8 posts

Posted:
Hey all, registered to say a massive thankyou to all that came to ub3roz. Definately the inspiration i needed, esp Gabe, yuta, thomas, brett and the sydney crew. Cheers =)

If the world was to go up in flames, i'd have my firetoys with me to die in heaven. -lex '08

margitaSILVER Member
.:*distracted by shiny things*:.
3,777 posts

Posted:
interesting theory brett...i kinda thought it was the same end of one stick...& the other end was the swoop... umm shrug laugh3

do not meddle in the affairs of dragons, for you are crunchy and good to eat!

if at first you do succeed, try not to look too astonished!

smile! :grin: it confuses people!

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

This is the Kanji for heart... look at the photo of kyle spinning... with a heart and the Kanji for it! maybe he is a ninja... and we didnt even know... kept it hidden...like a true ninja...

YutaSAPPHIRE Member
138 posts

Posted:
Hi Uberoz3!

Thank you again the amazing weekend smile

Here is the video project trailer.
I'll make it soon smile

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:

Non-Https Image Link

This is the Kanji for heart... look at the photo of kyle spinning... with a heart and the Kanji for it! maybe he is a ninja... and we didnt even know... kept it hidden...like a true ninja...

newgabeSILVER Member
4,030 posts

Posted:
Hey, 2 points about the Heart Picture..

It is not only Kyle, Sam Stabler is also in there as they were having a duo spin.. it's his green stripey costume legs you can faintly see on the left.

Kyle is apparently not there at all!!

gilimnewbie
37 posts

Posted:
hah finally i get respect for my awesome leg skills....
i knew all those years of walking would pay off
**famous**
smile
-sam

keyarghahPLATINUM Member
Woodford is Goodford..!
241 posts

Posted:
Originally Posted By: L3xDefinately the inspiration i needed, esp Gabe, yuta, thomas, brett and the sydney crew. Cheers =)

you heaps rawk Lex smile

'FREE HUGGIES!!'

BrettStarPLATINUM Member
old festy hand
765 posts

Posted:
Heya peoples... Pinapple Pete and I have made a vid that wwe are rather proud of... heres the link smile
[Old link]

Page: ...