Analemmaenthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
Once upon a time there was a culture of evolved spirits and high dreams with a capitol city of beauty and history. But the country was blinded by a false leader who entangled it into a war with the whole world. That leader had the dream of building a university of weapons and war in the biggest city. But things turned very bad and the unfinished building was covered with the rubble of the ruins of the once blossoming capitol of the country. There was so much war-debris that it piled up to the biggest mountain in the area. And the iceage lake next to it which is called the devils lake gave the hill of destroyed dreams its name - the Devils Mountain.

After the war was lost the country was split into two and even the city was partet into halfes by a wall of stone and iron. And on the top of that very hill an army station was constructed that had the shape of a giant ****. Calling it a Army Intelligence and Security Command. And the whole station had no windows...

As light castst shadow and darknass bears light the hill attracted a spiritual movement to erect yet another building on that special land. This time a university of meditation - the "invincible university". That movement once became successful with the help of stars and a star is going to cast a shadow once again over that land.

But this time it is the sun casting the earths shadow upon the moon. Which is always a nifty thing to watch and the last chance until December 2010. And since Maharishi Mahesh Yogi passed away last dark moon on the 5th of febuary and the foundationstone was already laid by his organisation while he was still alive I think it is only appropriate to infuse that place with some special vibes
bounce bounce2 bounce2 bounce
Yep - this an invitation to join us on the night of the 20th-21st of Febuary celebrating a Blood Moon at the Devils Mountain welcome
Come if you feel drawn - please bring something you like to share and some firewater if you got some
Be sure to wear warm clothing since the winter is still awake. And dont forget a towel if you like to swim smile

All the best and hope to cu there

andy hug2

Info about the City
Info about the War
Info about the Hill
Picture of the ****
Info about the University

To learn - read. To know - write. To master - teach . . .

FireTomStargazer
6,650 posts

Posted:
Awwww - I'm in Goa and will only come (back) to Germany in June... (Munich and me are celebrating anniversary - together we'll be 890years).

I send you love light and laughter.

hug

the best smiles are the ones you lead to wink

BansheeCatBRONZE Member
veteran
1,247 posts

Posted:
with you in spirit, as always

"God *was* my co-pilot, but then we crashed, and I had to eat him..."

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Have a great time... and thanks for letting us know

hug
x

Getting to the other side smile

Analemmaenthusiast
384 posts

Posted:
Thank you for the music

grouphug

To learn - read. To know - write. To master - teach . . .

burningoftheclaveySILVER Member
lurking like a ninja with no camouflage..
926 posts

Posted:
agh! wrong city! we just came back from frankfurt! would have gone if i'd known. love and light hug grouphug sunny

on spam robots - "Burn the robot! Melt him down, and then we can make lots and lots of money from his shiiiny juices!"

Owned by Brenn smile

_Clare_BRONZE Member
Still wiggling
5,967 posts

Posted:
Hope it went well... as it happens, the night was the only one in a fortnight that was completely clouded frown

Ah well... there in spirit smile

hug

Getting to the other side smile

ma'tinaBRONZE Member
multiplex
611 posts

Posted:
thought of you as i watched and observed the moon, as promised.......hug

wanna dance with you.......check your mails wink

xxx

- Ho Sa -
kisses & peace & love to beautiful madges