Forums > Social Chat > Are you a Blog addict?

Login/Join to Participate

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
Pirate Pixie Crew Captain
8,428 posts

Posted:
I've become a blog addict. I write one as a promotion for independent Artisans here. I don't seem to be able to stop. I need help smile ubbrollsmile

Not that kind of help... I don't want to give up doing it. I want to add performance artists to the list of people I promote. So all you small troupes or individuals, if you perform professionally and want a bit of promotion I'm going to run a promotion on performance artists once ever 2 weeks. Send me a PM with an email address and a URL to your performance website and I'll mail you back instructions on how you get featured.

So who else is addicted to blogging?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Fine_Rabid_DogInternet Hate Machine
10,530 posts

Posted:
I blog on myspace... not as often as I used to... but I do every so often...

But I've been doing it from when i was oooo... 15 or so.

Get out! Get out whilst you still can! ubbrollsmile

-edit-

Also, props on actually starting an interesting topic in siocial chat. Its been a while since I've seen one. biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

_Aime_SILVER Member
Carpal \'Tunnel
4,172 posts

Posted:
I too used to blog on myspace a tonne.

I used it as a way to let friends from afar know what I was up too, what I was going through, etc.

However since I've gone to uni I've blogged maybe 2 or 3 times.
I just cant be bothered anymore ubblol

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
So we don't have any performers looking for a bit of free publicity? You'd get a link on the blog to your site for a year for free! All for answering 9 questions and providing a few photos.

jemima (jem)SILVER Member
Pooh-Bah
1,750 posts

Posted:
I'm not a blog addict, but wow thats a mighty nice website, I'm inspired to make stuff again smile

p.s Happy Birthday hug
EDITED_BY: jemima (jem) (1203004913)

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

SkulduggeryGOLD Member
8,428 posts

Posted:
Thank you Jem.

I'm making loads of stuff at the moment and I have boxes full of pirate pixie hats all waiting for little heads to come and join the Pirate Pixie Crew. My problem is I'm a yarn addict and keep buying loads of hand painted BlueFaced Leicester wool. I have to keep making things to justify me buying it all ubblol

fanged_angelBRONZE Member
poiromaniac
162 posts

Posted:
iv only ever wrote 2 blogs and i dont think that anybody read them (seriously they had like 1 view each and i think that was me checking if anybody had read them) one of them is on my myspace if anybody is interested...

dreamSILVER Member
currently mending
493 posts

Posted:
Since breaking myself I've started writing down some bits and pieces here...

https://mediaecologies.wordpress.com/

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

willworkforfoodjnrSILVER Member
Hunting robot foxes
1,046 posts

Posted:
I used to run a news analysis blog, stopped around 18 months ago. Hoping to bring it back in a different form over the next few months though.

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!