• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 100.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Are you a Blog addict?

Login/Join to Participate

Skulduggery
GOLD Member since Aug 2004

Skulduggery

Pirate Pixie Crew Captain

Total posts: 8428
Posted:I've become a blog addict. I write one as a promotion for independent Artisans here. I don't seem to be able to stop. I need help smile ubbrollsmile

Not that kind of help... I don't want to give up doing it. I want to add performance artists to the list of people I promote. So all you small troupes or individuals, if you perform professionally and want a bit of promotion I'm going to run a promotion on performance artists once ever 2 weeks. Send me a PM with an email address and a URL to your performance website and I'll mail you back instructions on how you get featured.

So who else is addicted to blogging?

Feed me Chocolate!!! Feed me NOW!

Delete Topic

Fine_Rabid_Dog

Internet Hate Machine

Total posts: 10530
Posted:I blog on myspace... not as often as I used to... but I do every so often...

But I've been doing it from when i was oooo... 15 or so.

Get out! Get out whilst you still can! ubbrollsmile

-edit-

Also, props on actually starting an interesting topic in siocial chat. Its been a while since I've seen one. biggrin

The existance of flamethrowers says that someone, somewhere, at sometime said "I need to set that thing on fire, but it's too far away."

Delete

_Aime_
SILVER Member since Jan 2004

_Aime_

Carpal \'Tunnel

Total posts: 4172
Posted:I too used to blog on myspace a tonne.

I used it as a way to let friends from afar know what I was up too, what I was going through, etc.

However since I've gone to uni I've blogged maybe 2 or 3 times.
I just cant be bothered anymore ubblol

Delete

Skulduggery

Skulduggery

Posted:So we don't have any performers looking for a bit of free publicity? You'd get a link on the blog to your site for a year for free! All for answering 9 questions and providing a few photos.

Delete

jemima (jem)
SILVER Member since Dec 2002

jemima (jem)

Pooh-Bah

Total posts: 1750
Posted:I'm not a blog addict, but wow thats a mighty nice website, I'm inspired to make stuff again smile

p.s Happy Birthday hug

EDITED_BY: jemima (jem) (1203004913)

Never assume
Always Acknowledge

Delete

Skulduggery

Skulduggery

Posted:Thank you Jem.

I'm making loads of stuff at the moment and I have boxes full of pirate pixie hats all waiting for little heads to come and join the Pirate Pixie Crew. My problem is I'm a yarn addict and keep buying loads of hand painted BlueFaced Leicester wool. I have to keep making things to justify me buying it all ubblol

Delete

fanged_angel
BRONZE Member since Jul 2007

fanged_angel

poiromaniac

Total posts: 162
Posted:iv only ever wrote 2 blogs and i dont think that anybody read them (seriously they had like 1 view each and i think that was me checking if anybody had read them) one of them is on my myspace if anybody is interested...

Delete

dream
SILVER Member since Jul 2003

dream

currently mending

Total posts: 493
Posted:Since breaking myself I've started writing down some bits and pieces here...

http://mediaecologies.wordpress.com/

He who fights with monsters might take care lest he thereby become a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you.

Nietzsche

Delete

willworkforfoodjnr
SILVER Member since Aug 2007

willworkforfoodjnr

Hunting robot foxes

Total posts: 1046
Posted:I used to run a news analysis blog, stopped around 18 months ago. Hoping to bring it back in a different form over the next few months though.

Working hard to be a wandering hippie layabout. Ten years down, five to go!

Delete