jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
Hey all,

I've been asked by the events manager of the Cuboree to bring this event to your notice.

They need a few performers to do some 'carnivaly' stuff, such as twirling or juggling, both individually and as a group. It will be a 20-30 minute performance, most likely glow equipment, and they have agreed to provide music, sound effects and lighting as we request.

Dates: Rehearsal and tech run on 30th March, performance on 3rd April.
Payment: They are unable to pay any performers except for petrol money, and dinner and supper will be provided if requested.

The audience will be roughly 4000 'Cub Scouts' - girls and boys between the ages of 8 and 11 years old - as well as a few older Scouts, Leaders and so forth. So it should be a very fun event, so if you're interested or need any further details post away! ubbrollsmile

Kupo!

BrennPLATINUM Member
Will carpal your tunnel in a minute.
3,286 posts

Posted:
Don't think I'll be able to make it: Don't have any glow toys to perform with anyhow.

Hope you have a blast! hug

ॐ

Owner of burningoftheclavey smile
Owned by Lost83spy

newgabeSILVER Member
what goes around comes around. unless you're into stalls.
4,030 posts

Posted:
What a cute gig! Good luck getting people for it. I suspect that 20 mins would be a more realistic concentration span for that age group...

.....Can't juggle balls but I sure as hell can juggle details....

Rouge DragonBRONZE Member
Insert Champagne Here
13,215 posts

Posted:
Wouldn't have the faintest idea how to get there!

i would have changed ***** to phallus, and claire to petey Petey

Rougie: but that's what I'm doing here
Arnwyn: what letting me adjust myself in your room?..don't you dare quote that on HoP...

jarleGOLD Member
Lv15 Ranger
1,489 posts

Posted:
newgabe: I agree, especially considering that the twirling performance is only one part of a larger set.

Rougie: I can help with directions, I've been there a couple of times before. Basically it's past Lilydale a bit!

Kupo!