• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Hair wraps in Auckland

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 11
Posted:Hello world smile I'm looking for a place in Auckland, New Zealand that does hair wraps. That's the colourful hair decorations with beads on the end.

I got my last one in Tauranga but that's a bit too far to drive tongue

So if anyone knows of a place in Auckland or surrounds I'll be glad to know.

Thanks heaps

EDITED_BY: Renc (1202336210)

the kicker of elves
Total posts: 371
Posted:. . .
Phew. I thought you were asking about a poi move that sounded like a particularly terrible idea.

Man is no more than a conduit for excrement to pass through.- daVinci

Jointly owned by BurdA and Tinypixie

Wielder of the voice of Patrick Stewart

Posted:Hahaha!! No way!!

Total posts: 13
Posted:Yea, really, the first thing that comes to mind when I see hair wraps on this board is the idea of somebody wrapping the poi around their hair. Which, in all honestly, don't sound like a great place to do one. Maybe if they weren't on fire, but still. Ouch.

old hand
Total posts: 865
Posted:fraid i cant help you, but i can tell you how my mate did mine.... i miss them frown

Proud Co-Owner of PoiBoi
Owned by J.A.C

Posted:I miss mine too. I can just see the tangled mess I would make if I tried it myself.