Forums > Meet Others > any one spinning any where near southampton??

Login/Join to Participate

Brogan

Total posts: 12
Posted: hey, is there ANYONE spinning in the south of england?? heloooooooooo out there.... southampton?? Romsey??? any where near... ish ........ some one get back to me.......Xx eek

Im small, i have long hair, blue eyes. i crack alot of jokes. I am ALWAYS up for trying new things ; ) I love clubbing, dancing and smoking. spliffs all round please?.... all round me!!

Delete Topic

Spanner
BRONZE Member since Feb 2003

Spanner

remembers when it was all fields round here

Total posts: 2790
Posted:Try looking for Sinjax at the University of Southampton Circus Society, or Pigeon_Wigeon at the University of Portsmouth Juggling Society.

I think people like Mynci & LMSP are also still up Southampton way, plus Sparklygreenfire who is nearer Romsey, otherwise there's usually more going on in Bournemouth when the weather's warmer these days.

This should be in Events/Meet others - do a search there and see who you can find smile

"I thought you are man, but
you are nice woman.

yay,

:R"

Delete

Lizzybeth

Lizzybeth

Lizzy hearts sunshine hoop

Total posts: 272
Posted:oooh. come join us in portsmouth smile its exciting having new people!

if i could be a busy busy bee...

Delete

Mynci
BRONZE Member since Apr 2005

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Total posts: 8738
Posted:Yep I'm southampton and will be going to bournemouth spins on tuesday nights when I can when it gets just a tad warmer.

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

sichainey
BRONZE Member since Nov 2004

enthusiast

Total posts: 242
Posted:Im Bournemouth based and free most of the time im always! Im spinninh most days if you want to come join. smile

Delete

Brogan

Total posts: 12
Posted:wow, that sounds like it could be a good laugh, would love it if you could let me no when and were there going to start, many thanks. brogan

Im small, i have long hair, blue eyes. i crack alot of jokes. I am ALWAYS up for trying new things ; ) I love clubbing, dancing and smoking. spliffs all round please?.... all round me!!

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:the spins the last 3 or 4 years have been in bournemouth gardens by the balloon (the bournemouth eye) from 7 til late on tuesday evenings. I'll post here the next tuesdays I'm going down hug

where abouts in southampton are you based? if your close we can always meet up another random evening you are free some timeyou should definately come to southern lights in pool in June biggrin

A couple of balls short of a full cascade... or maybe a few cards short of a deck... we'll see how this all fans out.

Delete

Mynci

Mynci

Macaque of all trades

Posted:down to bournemouth Gardens tonight if anyone is interested wink

Delete