• All Purchases made this month instantly go into the draw to win a USD $ 200.00 credit to your HoP account.

Forums > Social Chat > Bette Midler spins poi in vegas show...

Login/Join to Participate

Total posts: 73
Posted:Not that im asking anyone to admit to watching Oprah but... did anyone besides me see Bette Midler on her show today? Bette was promoting her new Vegas show... The showgirl must go on... and they were showing some back stage rehearsal clips and Bette and like 20 of her back up dancers were spinning poi... Bette did a butterfly and a one handed butterfly... but they didn't talk at all about the poi. I went to the Oprah site but couldn't get any pics or anything else. then i tried Bette's home page but the photo galleries were so slow in loading i couldn't get anything to come up. How cool is that tho.... Poi in a mainstream Vegas show..... anyway.. Just wanted to know if anyone else saw that...

Be aware, the evil flowers may eat your toes....
Have no friends not equal to yourself...
Feed your mind, read a book

Super Gidg!!!!
Total posts: 8506
Posted:I always did like that lady.

Growing old is mandatory; growing up is NOT.
Proud member of the HoP DPS.
Sanity is a highly overrated state of mind.
I'm normal ... it's everyone else that's crazy.